I am heating this wood tonight, which you so kindly sent along. It’s very nice. I believe it’s Vietnamese but it has a bit a of Thai twist which I find intriguing. The fruity aspect you speak of. Your description is spot on.Shoyeido First Class Square Cut
Beautiful aroma, powdery perfume,
floral with a touch fruity.
It’s pretty solid with very high resin content, and fills the room nicelyNice showpiece, I bet it smells good.
I may have a chunk from that batch,
lots of smoke, and fills the room very well.
Is that one of those pieces that he was selling on the forum?It’s pretty solid with very high resin content, and fills the room nicely
Top quality Habzoud wood for those that don’t know is always a great place to get the best at good prices
YesIs that one of those pieces that he was selling on the forum?