[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day

trying to summon @Santal Claus 😛
 
Disclaimer: I promise you that I am not on EJB’s payroll in any way shape or form.

You know i just realized that in all my years of ouding and all of the various woods and samples that I have selected, The one that is most consistently giving me the most pleasure is by far the shavings of cultivated kinam from EJayb.

I say I just realized it because I have 30 different woods more or less and what I have been heating day after day for about the last year and a half are these shaving. I recognize that beauty and value are subjective but when I burn most anything else it either has off notes that emerge, one way or another, or else it is so expensive or unreplaceable that I am sweating bullets every time I heat it, and it radically restricts my ability to enjoy the material. That latter part is my own problem perhaps. Too much attachment to things I can’t afford to replace without having to hide it and feel like I’m robbing my child of her inheritance. Lol
 
Disclaimer: I promise you that I am not on EJB’s payroll in any way shape or form.

You know i just realized that in all my years of ouding and all of the various woods and samples that I have selected, The one that is most consistently giving me the most pleasure is by far the shavings of cultivated kinam from EJayb.

I say I just realized it because I have 30 different woods more or less and what I have been heating day after day for about the last year and a half are these shaving. I recognize that beauty and value are subjective but when I burn most anything else it either has off notes that emerge, one way or another, or else it is so expensive or unreplaceable that I am sweating bullets every time I heat it, and it radically restricts my ability to enjoy the material. That latter part is my own problem perhaps. Too much attachment to things I can’t afford to replace without having to hide it and feel like I’m robbing my child of her inheritance. Lol
No marketing there. I feel that a lot of us feel the same sentiment towards agarwood in general. If we had a good QUALITY wood that wasn't overpriced or rare, we'd get more pleasure from burning that wood. Things can decrease our appreciation of agarwood the most are: high cost and fear of running out. Cultivated kinam addresses both of those issues.
 
Back
Top