A quick question on this thread........when you place your wood on the sub.....do you move it afterwards....like turn it or do you just leave it alone? Cause I have been turning it, although I don't have a lot at the moment....
Thanks......
 
A quick question on this thread........when you place your wood on the sub.....do you move it afterwards....like turn it or do you just leave it alone? Cause I have been turning it, although I don't have a lot at the moment....
Thanks......
My slivers are never more than 3mm, so I just let them heat through, but if I used thicker pieces, I would be tempted to flip them onto their other side.
 
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
Borneo I got from The Oud Lab that I better call back quick and order more!
Ridiculously beautiful, stunning even
 
@iori you have great varieties of ouds to burn rotationally. 😋 I wish I could stockpile that much woods.

burning cultivated purple kyara and Mysore sandalwood today.
nice sweetness fills up the room nicely. lovely.
to be honest, at least last stuff i bought mostly from same guy and he was generous to me much by giving me extra, especially the expensive wood i got in November and later on all got with extra grams so i still haven't touched original tola's of many woods i have haha
 
to be honest, at least last stuff i bought mostly from same guy and he was generous to me much by giving me extra, especially the expensive wood i got in November and later on all got with extra grams so i still haven't touched original tola's of many woods i have haha
I’m at peace with myself, only because I have some favorite agarwoods to burn🤣🤣
 
Back
Top