Bangladeshi plantation wood
Sings the most beautiful scent at a lower temp, one that would not release the scent from most woods. But if it get just a little to hot it will catch on fire every time. Very hard not to have it light up . Never had wood do this but it smells so great at low temp. I’m tempted to make a batch of oil from this wood because it smells so good.
It’s very expensive to juice real chips and not incense grade wood
*( fancy term for shavings from cleaning chips but isn’t the actual chip)
Might just be a personal batch from a single KG of chips 🤩
 
Bangladeshi plantation wood
Sings the most beautiful scent at a lower temp, one that would not release the scent from most woods. But if it get just a little to hot it will catch on fire every time. Very hard not to have it light up . Never had wood do this but it smells so great at low temp. I’m tempted to make a batch of oil from this wood because it smells so good.
It’s very expensive to juice real chips and not incense grade wood
*( fancy term for shavings from cleaning chips but isn’t the actual chip)
Might just be a personal batch from a single KG of chips 🤩
I hear woods catching fire mostly, if not all from Bangladesh plantation wood.
I'm thinking maybe their plantation practice is causing this. 🤔
 
Today I study the comparaison of two wood.


1/ Sabah


2/ vietnam


It is incredible how the scent profile are different.


Sabah is very sweet with honey and orange peel when the vietnam is spicy with leather and some barn.
Today I study the comparaison of two wood.


1/ Sabah


2/ vietnam


It is incredible how the scent profile are different.


Sabah is very sweet with honey and orange peel when the vietnam is spicy with leather and some barn.
Nice review Jalil. What is your source seller? I have been suffering with buying chips with lots of white wood that gives a pungent odour of burnt fireplace wood. I will be grateful if the experts here give me some guidance.
 
If anyone feel that strange he can ask any Dr he trust in him that's was from them advice not from me , Jalil my pleasure brother


Oudamberlove I agree with that heated more safer but the sadly heating not successful with every wood ...
Hi Mandeel. Im a doctor and you are right. Better not to inhale fumes directly. It is even worse than cigarettes as there is no filter and no metered doses. Fume the room, go out and then open the window for a while. Thus the pleasant notes at the fume particles should settle down on the furniture and textiles. Get well soon.
 
cultivated Kinam
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Borneo followed by more cultivated kinam
I keep a piece of this cultivated kinam on the heater most of the day while I’m working in my office.
Burns for a very long time , Really scents the whole room and requires very little attention on my part.
Probably the most economic oud wood ever with the best value
 
Borneo followed by more cultivated kinam
I keep a piece of this cultivated kinam on the heater most of the day while I’m working in my office.
Burns for a very long time , Really scents the whole room and requires very little attention on my part.
Probably the most economic oud wood ever with the best value
It’s almost mysterious, how the cultivated kinam remains aromatic for a very long time on moderate heat.
 
Back
Top