Hello Ouddicts

First time posting here ^^
Yesterday I heated Yamadamatsu Green Kyara SS Kakuwari …
Now I understand what you are meaning guys …
This wild kyara isn’t a smell but a experience, a feeling… after few minutes I felt a real psychoactive effect that I never experienced with any agarwood else …
I have no words to explain this… like I can usually do with an oil …
It’s wow
100 times better than Cultivated kinam
And even better than every oils …
But I can see some similarities with JS Emperor Guan YU, Emperor Of China, King K Nam Or SKKK… the closest oil to these Kyara smell is The Oud Lab Kanbi Koh … sincerely ! But only in terms of smelling…
The effect isn’t comparable…
Some oils make me feel better in my heart , in my mind …
These wild Kyara chips give me a real psychological effect… like Cannabis can do …
A typical effect like my brain is in cotton or in Clouds … I am feeling high ! Like tired … and happy ^^
Unbelievable
I think I need to explore more Wood heating … I was focused in oils ^^

Thanks to the dear member who introduced me in these Kyara chips 😉

I wish you all a very Gooud Heating or Burning 🙂
 
Hello Ouddicts

First time posting here ^^
Yesterday I heated Yamadamatsu Green Kyara SS Kakuwari …
Now I understand what you are meaning guys …
This wild kyara isn’t a smell but a experience, a feeling… after few minutes I felt a real psychoactive effect that I never experienced with any agarwood else …
I have no words to explain this… like I can usually do with an oil …
It’s wow
100 times better than Cultivated kinam
And even better than every oils …
But I can see some similarities with JS Emperor Guan YU, Emperor Of China, King K Nam Or SKKK… the closest oil to these Kyara smell is The Oud Lab Kanbi Koh … sincerely ! But only in terms of smelling…
The effect isn’t comparable…
Some oils make me feel better in my heart , in my mind …
These wild Kyara chips give me a real psychological effect… like Cannabis can do …
A typical effect like my brain is in cotton or in Clouds … I am feeling high ! Like tired … and happy ^^
Unbelievable
I think I need to explore more Wood heating … I was focused in oils ^^

Thanks to the dear member who introduced me in these Kyara chips 😉

I wish you all a very Gooud Heating or Burning 🙂
The first time I tried Yamadamatsu SS Kyara, I thought of EO’s Oud Yusuf. Not the kinamic aspect, but the concentrated sweetness coming out of such a tiny piece.
 
Old sinker from Borneo getting
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
a slice taken off
 
Nippon Kodo Indonesian Kizami

Well, it’s not Sumatran, and I haven’t a clue as to it’s region, there’s some florals, nice oudiness, and what I like a lot is how the resin doesn’t get acrid towards the end, kinda like how a Merauke finishes.
 
Back
Top