mesOUD
Resident Artisan
This is the sinking one(from same lot of the current offering)Is that the same jayapura you're currently selling brother?
İ can offer sinkings later
But u cant go wrong with current jayapura
This is the sinking one(from same lot of the current offering)Is that the same jayapura you're currently selling brother?
İ told u dont go 😂😂😂I need to get on the airplane NOW!
How would you describe Brunei oud scent?KZ Brunei Microcarpa
Completely resinated bead scrap,
I kept the heat at lower levels,
which proved successful😊
With this wood,How would you describe Brunei oud scent?
Distinct lack of sweetness. Love the creative writing.I cut some squares from the Nishi Honganji Temple batch, at least the viably sized pieces. They give a white powdery top, followed by strong clean musk with piercing resin, and a distinct lack of sweetness.
View attachment 42695
And the before...
View attachment 42696
This is what I noticed as well , bitter earthy floralWith this wood,
On low, woody floral with a touch of benzoin, a touch of fruit flesh, a hint of powdery iris, a touch of cream, and a little earth. Somewhere in the background a maple vibe.
With more heat, more wood, oudiness, and some reminder of Merauke.
More heat, medicine and roasted nuts.
But when I step away from the Kodachi,
the room smells nice, that part is as good as the notes on lower heat😊
As for three other Brunei oudhs that I have tried, the KZ premium Brunei heartwood has some similarities, but more powdery floral and sweetness. The Al Hashimi Brunei Ghattas was packed with more florals and alluring notes. The Ensar Oud Brunei had some greens, antique wood, oudy, and complexities.
Ebay and aliexpress, and amazon are all good places to buy little mica sheets.Assalamo aleykom akhi!!
Thanks for your advice 🙂
Where can one buy a mica plate?
More on the waymesOUD Pursat
My room is often filled with this wonderful aroma😊
can't think of a better endorsementMore on the way
İ think enough for years 😂😂😂😂
More on the way
İ think enough for years 😂😂😂😂