I got a chance to burn some crumbs of the pursat from @mesOUD today that oudamberlove is so fond of. I did one subitism session - interesting intersection of scents in the pieces i broke off from the edge - beautiful sweet crassna and some earthy / mushroomy notes coming and going. I was distracted so this is all I can say about it for now other than it filled my room with a beautiful sweet aroma.
 
some ancient @YusaAromatics Ph soil wood roasting on the grill, fills my office with it's undeniable incense.
I missed out on getting some of this to try. I had it in my cart but when I went to pay it was gone 🙁 Day two of Kangiiten - Jayapura powder. Higher temps push this into sweet vanilla menthol still with a hint of spice/cinnamon in the background. Really nice.
 
Mesoud pursat char

Gonna be cooking this one on low heat all day!
I got my first whiff of that wood today, thanks to a small chip Mesoud was kind enough to send with my recent order. Quite a nice, sweet crassna!
 
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Assam Muri chips with Indian frankincense over coals.
Muri and other types of oud that come from corners are the best bang for your buck. A double super Muri has the same oil, and quality as a triple super of another type.
 
Back
Top