Yusa Aromatics - Malaysian Terangannu Ants Nest

The opening was a powerful and earthy very green Kyara-ish scent. The wood is really dense with the scent profile changing. It’s very resinous and smells less of Oud and more of incense. It’s so beautiful. That clove, cinnamon and coffee profile is amazing.

View attachment 49486
Thought I'd chuck a couple of bits on as well. Definitely has a sweet green-ness to it. Musky.
 
Oud AlEdan - Indian Sela Super Grade

A dense spicy woody scent emanates from this one. First time I’m trying it. Deep incense and dark resinous smokiness. It burns pretty fast on the coal and gets spent pretty fast on the coal. Doesn’t not have the longevity of CK. But it’s profile is smooth and spicy.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Yusa Aromatics - Tarakan Borneo/Vintage Taiwanese Collection

This is such a beautiful incense feeling to this wood. It’s like bitter cloves and spices and feels like the end of year holidays. It has a deep earthy resinous scent to it as the wood gently exudes oily bubbles on the sub.

View attachment 49455
Dang, I noticed some of you guys throw big chunks of wood on… I’ve been crumbling and using little bits at a time. I think I need to level up my game!!!!
 
This is amazing.. just saying. Filli soil. I scraped off some tiny shavings to try on the ceramic first. Very aromatic and quite mentholic but they worked well. I think I'd get more use out of this however if I smashed it up into chips of a more suitable size for the sub.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Back
Top