Oie Ryu Kyara "Scattered Bush Clover"
Phenomenal! wish i find more of it.... not everything goes as planned lolz
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day

Unicorn wood =)
 
Wild Fusen Red Soil Agarwood
KyaraShrine

A different type of creamy… a surprising honeyed sweetness, and just the tiniest tinge of mineralic whispering in the upper edge

It’s been a premium Vietnam themed day here - starting with us buying some beautiful jujube trees from the nicest Vietnamese man, we bought Sherwood variety and they taste like apples!!!
These will do well here in Texas
 
"Yoshimitsu" Kyara
Oh! this is magic in bottle. Room temperature is gorgeous, heating is a jaw dropping experience. Everything is elegant about it, vanilla sparkling citrus, green, bitterness with overload of sweetness. This smell easily surpasses any wood, oud oil, incense, perfume or attar, I can sense the superiority of the smell that's been generated here. I went quickly to do my calculations, and found that the remaining amount of this kyara could easily stay for 10 years if I heated it once monthly, what a relief! Lol
 
For contrast shaved this “#12 Hainan Wild Soil Oil” from lmikilee - note that all the wood shown was a total of 50 extra dollars when I bought my burner, which is amazing btw

This is a very light colored wood, lightest of them all and I barely needed to touch it with the scraper for it to fall apart. I made a considerable pile and turned it from 10 volts 12 into 15 and I got that note that I associate with CK but also a sort of… Body odor, but not the animalistic type - like a kind of a unpleasant body odor

stopped the experiment for now to return to wild woods from artisans on here. I’m a snob fine

Maybe I’ll make some sample packs out of this assortment I have and ship them out to you all and you can do your own experiments
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0078.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 74
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0077.webp
    136.2 KB · Views: 71
For contrast shaved this “#12 Hainan Wild Soil Oil” from lmikilee - note that all the wood shown was a total of 50 extra dollars when I bought my burner, which is amazing btw

This is a very light colored wood, lightest of them all and I barely needed to touch it with the scraper for it to fall apart. I made a considerable pile and turned it from 10 volts 12 into 15 and I got that note that I associate with CK but also a sort of… Body odor, but not the animalistic type - like a kind of a unpleasant body odor

stopped the experiment for now to return to wild woods from artisans on here. I’m a snob fine

Maybe I’ll make some sample packs out of this assortment I have and ship them out to you all and you can do your own experiments
I know that unpleasant odor you are referring to I think. For the most part I just don't burn wood like that, but there are some that have that stink at low temperature but smell pretty fantastic when things are borderline combusting. Unfortunately woods like that often leave a residue in the room that is also a bit unclean smelling so I avoid burning these indoors.
 
Back
Top