Atarji - Malaysian Double Super Oud chips

I paid a premium for these and tried some on the sub. Somehow it didn’t mesh well on the sub. I’m burning it on coals now and it’s much better. Resinous, butter, saffron-like Oud. Very warm and comforting. And full of oil.

IMG_1372_11zon.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Atarji - Malaysian Double Super Oud chips

I paid a premium for these and tried some on the sub. Somehow it didn’t mesh well on the sub. I’m burning it on coals now and it’s much better. Resinous, butter, saffron-like Oud. Very warm and comforting. And full of oil.

View attachment 49827
Beautiful. i too bought some and they didn't work on my subs. I just guess i need to break down and use charcoal.
 
Yusa Aromatics - Malaysian Terengannu Ant’s Nest

I usually leave sub burns for the night but I feel like the occasion is right. I made a mess cutting the main branch. Dark chocolate, Coffee, resin, Oud, and saffron are some of the notes popping out here. Mesmerizing.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Been heating the same thin slice of CK for
the last 5 hours. Nice clean sinensis aroma, with elements reminiscent of some higher end Shoyeido sticks. This wood has a kind of honey / acacia accord merging with the basic kinam profile.
 
Back
Top