Kangiiten - Shin Kyara Scraps (green)

Honey, vanilla, florals, and marshmallows.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Kangiiten - Hainan

I had too much of a headache to wear any oud last night so I decided to try out some of this new wood. I'm not nearly as confident describing wood as am oils so all i can say is I like this one. Plenty of oudiness. Great value for the price. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about just taking all of my agarwood and throwing it into one of my pots to see what oil comes out. Can't decide if that's actually a good idea or not haha.
 
Finally got my burner from China

The first burn was "Castle" Vietnamese from a good friend...

Beautiful sweet melon with red fruits. The happy euphoric effect from this wood is crazy.

Then, Hainan soil (Kyara?). At first it was the usual Hainan profile but then the layers started revealing themselves one by one with full bloom at 110 degrees. Amazing crazy wood 💓
 
Nice resinous slice of green kyara. Sweet powdery honey over bittersweet kinamic oudy balsam.
 
Back
Top