I am in New York State, US.

I didn't realize there were places where you couldn't grow tobacco...

Would love to get more interesting entheogens... i have been heating aztec sacred tobacco on the subitism this week. 🙂

Have some nice little cannabis plants going too.

View attachment 36719
That is a very nice healthy looking plant growing there. Quite a number of years ago I use to fill this bird feeder to attract the little fellas into my garden in the hope they would stay around and go after some insects I also had.
Well anyway after a few months, I noticed a very striking Plant had germinated below the hanging feeder. A beautiful canabis plant or two started to sprout up under the feeded. Guess they must mix all sorts of seeds into the bags for the little fellas.
Anyway, these look very healthy. Ed might contract you some day as a grower.
 
[Dendrobium Snow Baby x Dendrobium Snow Angel]
it has a rush green, soft leaves and white flowers which has green lip.
when it blossoms, it emits ethereal, citrusy, refreshing scent.

[Ouddict.com] Gardening

[Ouddict.com] Gardening
 
That is a very nice healthy looking plant growing there. Quite a number of years ago I use to fill this bird feeder to attract the little fellas into my garden in the hope they would stay around and go after some insects I also had.
Well anyway after a few months, I noticed a very striking Plant had germinated below the hanging feeder. A beautiful canabis plant or two started to sprout up under the feeded. Guess they must mix all sorts of seeds into the bags for the little fellas.
Anyway, these look very healthy. Ed might contract you some day as a grower.
I think it's a pretty common bird food ingredient, but in the US at least it's always sterilized.
 
Beautiful orchids and beautiful dutchman's pipe. I find plants infinitely diverting…

Those orchids looks so clean and beautiful and healthy
 
Tobacco's getting big and looking happy. I don't consume tobacco or nicotine but the plants are beautiful so i grow them... I'm not sure if I'm going to try to dry/cure it or not. might as well i guess
[Ouddict.com] Gardening
 
That's something I would gladly gift you of course.

Could roll one heck of a blunt with one of those leaves....
 
Scrolling through this thread created an impulse in me to go back to the national botanical gardens, where I studied for three years twenty years ago. First time back there since. People are so blessed to have a little garden to potter in. It is soothing for the soul. So many apartments, so high away from the ground. I am always amazed how people bring gardens right onto their balconies so high up, just to have nature near them.
There's healing in them there plants even just for looking at.
Some great pictures here.
 
IMG_9478.jpeg

It is that time of year here in the northeastern US... the season is a bit on the short side so the risk of diseases like botrytis goes way up right around the time typical plants mature due to moisture and cooler weather. This plant needs a little more time... hoping for a stretch of dry/warm days here.
 
Last edited:
So many tomatoes. (Could not resist adding a couple of gratuitous racy tomato photographs). Most of these need a little more time - had to pick these a bit early because many of the tomatoes are splitting before getting completely ripe. Everybody's tomato plants around here (especially mine) look like crap - some kind of blight or something. I got tons of tomatoes though, this is just a few days' harvest and they have been cranking for a month.

I don't know if any of you know that gourd shown in the last couple of pics. Called cucuzza, guguzza, or zuchetti depending on where you live. I'm waiting this one grow to get a large hard shell gourd and seeds but if you pick them when they're young they're delicious especially in soup.


IMG_9175.jpeg
IMG_9234.jpeg
IMG_9232.jpeg

[Ouddict.com] Gardening
[Ouddict.com] Gardening
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Gardening
    IMG_9231.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I am in New York State, US.

I didn't realize there were places where you couldn't grow tobacco...

Would love to get more interesting entheogens... i have been heating aztec sacred tobacco on the subitism this week. 🙂

Have some nice little cannabis plants going too.

View attachment 36719

Follow up post! These have grown up and are close to mature. each has a unique balance of evergreen, mossy, citrus, grape-like, and earthy olfactory notes as they are siblings from a cross-pollination, not clones. Very grateful that the weather here has been favorable for them getting more time to ripen. It can be a real race against time with the shorter growing season in the NE of the US.

[Ouddict.com] Gardening
[Ouddict.com] Gardening
 
Follow up post! These have grown up and are close to mature. each has a unique balance of evergreen, mossy, citrus, grape-like, and earthy olfactory notes as they are siblings from a cross-pollination, not clones. Very grateful that the weather here has been favorable for them getting more time to ripen. It can be a real race against time with the shorter growing season in the NE of the US.

View attachment 40544View attachment 40545
Cannabis is such a beautiful plant.
 
Back
Top