Dr. Incense Assam

Quite satisfying....
.....certainly deserves more study/listening
..... I am eager to understand the profile to the fullest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan
Would you recommend dr. Incense as a source of quality oud oil as well?
 
I noticed the Dr. Incense Hainan offering was the same bottle as what FB/ WhattsApp seller Jiang Guoqi sells. Anyone else notice that? I assume Dr. Incense is not distilling directly himself.


I have not tried his Cambodi and Laos, and was sent a sample of the Hainan. The Hainan is a nice smelling extract, along the lines of IO Sinensis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan
Sold out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan
I noticed the Dr. Incense Hainan offering was the same bottle as what FB/ WhattsApp seller Jiang Guoqi sells. Anyone else notice that? I assume Dr. Incense is not distilling directly himself.
No he isn't even if u ask him he will say the same ....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 
Could you post a link to Jiang's site?Thanks.

Jiang is on Facebook. He will include a price list if you request it. Note the various Hainan oils. Jiang uses exactly the same vial and cap as Dr. Incense shows, that is what made me wonder. I’ve come to learn Jiang has been a source for other resellers.
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Last edited:
A triple shot today

KZ Nanban
a mix of Borneo, Kalimantan, and Brunei wood
the Brunei is dominant. A very satisfying stick

KZ Sandalwood with saffron
this mix is just Begging for Musk!!

Wu Shuang Ge Hainan
side by side with the other two, reveals more of the Hainan profile.
 
Kyukyodo:
Sho Bai Koh
I’m impressed, nice balance of agarwood to spices.
Akikaze
Like Sho Bai Koh, but less clove, and more agarwood.
Haru No Yama
Like Akikaze, but add musk (possibly plant based), and uses a different agarwood (my guess)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan
Back
Top