I'm so pleased to have finally been pointed in the direction of a Japanese incense website that is easy to navigate and most importantly, reflects the actual cost of these various incenses. AND they ship very cheaply to Australia! All these lovely sticks I'm always reading about but never bothered following up because of what I've just said. Wa-no-kaori incense is my new favourite shop. I've just found a 3 stick box of Seijudo Kyara Enju for $46 AUD. Very happy. Thanks again @PerfumeAl.
 
Yay for Myo-ho. Did you stock up on boxes before they discontinued it? What was that, 4 years ago? I know you can buy 5 sticks for $90 at Japan Incense, but I can’t bring myself—there’s others out there that are just as worthy that I want.
I have almost full box of Myo-ho, do I need more? maybe, but not soon : )
 
Yay for Myo-ho. Did you stock up on boxes before they discontinued it? What was that, 4 years ago? I know you can buy 5 sticks for $90 at Japan Incense, but I can’t bring myself—there’s others out there that are just as worthy that I want.
I have a big wishlist currently, and it keeps growing with some fulfilled. And these are both on them. What's on your wishlist currently?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe
I have a big wishlist currently, and it keeps growing with some fulfilled. And these are both on them. What's on your wishlist cu

Haha, I’d like more materials to make blends from of course. I want more oud, more collectible ouds from @Al Hashim, I’d like to try the self-distilled ouds from @mesOUD and Anas of @AlHind Oud. My current perfume obsession is the house of Borkonoff, and I’ve collected several pal bottles, even bought up a back-up bottle of Maximus, and I’d like to try some works by hunayn.co. There’s a lot, man, a hell of a lot. But mostly is raw materials.
 
I don’t know why my post is listed under your name. I tried editing it but it still fell under your name. Oh well. Here I’ll tag you so you can read it:

@skiros

Haha, I’d like more materials to make blends from of course. I want more oud, more collectible ouds from @Al Hashim, I’d like to try the self-distilled ouds from @mesOUD and Anas of @AlHind Oud. My current perfume obsession is the house of Borkonoff, and I’ve collected several pal bottles, even bought up a back-up bottle of Maximus, and I’d like to try some works by hunayn.co. There’s a lot, man, a hell of a lot. But mostly is raw materials.
 
I don’t know why my post is listed under your name. I tried editing it but it still fell under your name. Oh well. Here I’ll tag you so you can read it:

@skiros

Haha, I’d like more materials to make blends from of course. I want more oud, more collectible ouds from @Al Hashim, I’d like to try the self-distilled ouds from @mesOUD and Anas of @AlHind Oud. My current perfume obsession is the house of Borkonoff, and I’ve collected several pal bottles, even bought up a back-up bottle of Maximus, and I’d like to try some works by hunayn.co. There’s a lot, man, a hell of a lot. But mostly is raw materials.
@Joe
 
I don’t know why my post is listed under your name. I tried editing it but it still fell under your name. Oh well. Here I’ll tag you so you can read it:

@skiros

Haha, I’d like more materials to make blends from of course. I want more oud, more collectible ouds from @Al Hashim, I’d like to try the self-distilled ouds from @mesOUD and Anas of @AlHind Oud. My current perfume obsession is the house of Borkonoff, and I’ve collected several pal bottles, even bought up a back-up bottle of Maximus, and I’d like to try some works by hunayn.co. There’s a lot, man, a hell of a lot. But mostly is raw materials.
@Joe
I can see the love for oud. 🙂 I can't have it enough myself. I have sampled a lot of Bortnikoff and have some of them on my wish list. But I have been leaning more towards incense and skipping on wearing any perfume often. Last year my fav. buy was from Fueguia - Oud Jungle. This house is doing some brilliant work, try to sample them. The things I want to sample and wear, it is endless. Thanks for sharing man.
 
@Joe
I can see the love for oud. 🙂 I can't have it enough myself. I have sampled a lot of Bortnikoff and have some of them on my wish list. But I have been leaning more towards incense and skipping on wearing any perfume often. Last year my fav. buy was from Fueguia - Oud Jungle. This house is doing some brilliant work, try to sample them. The things I want to sample and wear, it is endless. Thanks for sharing man.
Likewise, I will check them out. Any recommendation besides Oud Jungle?
 
Back
Top