KZ Merauke

I’m sold on the Merauke profile :Inlove:
More about the woods and smoothness,
than sweet pretty stuff.
One of my 1st few experiences with burning oudh was with oudimentary East Indonesian.

https://oudimentary.com/collections/raw-oud-wood/products/east-indonesian?variant=30926613807194

In those early days I thought it was fake oudh because of how light and flaky it was . But now when I heat it, I know its meruake lol. They don't look like regular agarwood.
 
Shunkohdo Yoshino no haru
and
Kunmeido Asuka

Two similar sticks featuring the
Reiryo Koh herb.
The Asuka has a bitterness,
and more agarwood🙂

Then I followed with
Kunmeido’s Kyara Tenpyo
....which has some reiryo koh
....and for the first time,
I’m perceiving it’s kyara notes.

Doing side-by-side comparisons
sometimes makes certain notes
more noticeable....same with oud oils,
but at the same time,
some notes may affect each other.
 
Tibetan medical college - holy land grade 2
brilliant blend... the more I burn, the more I get surprised by its extremely potent musky scent.
very aggressive and rough. mind buzz stuff. 😕
maybe I should explore more of Tibetan incense.

tip: only burn an inch or so. it's super potent.
 
Tibetan medical college - holy land grade 2
brilliant blend... the more I burn, the more I get surprised by its extremely potent musky scent.
very aggressive and rough. mind buzz stuff. 😕
maybe I should explore more of Tibetan incense.

tip: only burn an inch or so. it's super potent.
It sounds interesting. Could you please tell, where do you order this from ?
 
Back
Top