I ordered it directly from China. Taobao to be exact. here's a link but you'd need some kind of proxy shipping.
since you're living in USA, it would be to easier to get this incense from Incense tradition canada. it seems like ITC doesn't have this incense at the moment though. ask the owner.
Thanks a lot. I see one listed on Incense Traditions etsy page. Going to give it a try.
 
Nippon Kodo Kyara Asuka

With this stick......
I like how the aloeswood is matched
with a floral/blossom type scent
rather than the typical spices and herbs.
 
Revisited Rasoul’s sticks
Vietnamese and kyara blend
Sri Lanka and Philippine blend
Ceram

All very enjoyable.
He inspired me to make my own sticks,
that way, I can enjoy my agarwoods two ways,
heat it and light it.
 
Dr. Incense Samadhi. This formula really puts me in a good mood all the time. There's something very peculiar about traditional incense recipes. I love how agarwood, sandalwood are blended with Camphor and stuff. There's something very special about these blends.
 
I ordered it directly from China. Taobao to be exact. here's a link but you'd need some kind of proxy shipping.
since you're living in USA, it would be to easier to get this incense from Incense tradition canada. it seems like ITC doesn't have this incense at the moment though. ask the owner.
I got the Holy land incense delivered yesterday. I love it. Thanks for your recommendation.

In India, as per the vedic traditions there is a ritual called Havan. In Havan, a fire is kindled and an array of offerings are given to fire. Some believe it purifies the surroundings and individuals performing havan.
These offerings range from ghee, herbs, myrrh, camphor, loban and a bunch of other stuff. This incense smells somewhat like that. This is making my house smell exactly like a house smells after a havan.

Modern Buddhism and Jainism also have some rituals like that too.
 
Back
Top