Thanks.
I know. The site has been like that for quite some time now:Laugh:
He has been quite active on Social Media lately despite his reclusive nature, I thought there's some 'private' kind of sale is happening, that I don't know of.

For some reason i feel the same. Lately i have seen certain someone few weeks ago posting on IG that they received some Kz’s stuff. But i could be wrong too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last I heard is that he is on a sabbatical .. was supposed to make a comeback but due to covid he delayed that...

He feels he needs positivity around to make his incense ... so the sabbatical continues

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I can dig it:thumbsup:
Passion is sweeter with inspiration.

Like in my case, if I don’t have the passion, I won’t make sticks, well.....I’m full of passion for it,
but I also need TIME😀, and as brother Jawed
mentioned that the passion and love can be felt in his sticks....it’s no lie, contemplate it or try making some and you’ll see:Whistling:
 
@Oudamberlove @Dan All your KZ incense possessions make me envious every time y'all post.
But, as they say, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet". I am happy waiting for a passionately made stuff.

Btw, incense of the day is Ken's Mysore Monkoh. Beautiful stick.
Get on KZ’s and Ken’s mailing list, and every last Saturday of the month watch for Dr. Incense’s releases, plus I heard Rising Phoenix has good stuff, and check with Al Shareef Oudh also.
 
@Oudamberlove @Dan All your KZ incense possessions make me envious every time y'all post.
But, as they say, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet". I am happy waiting for a passionately made stuff.

Btw, incense of the day is Ken's Mysore Monkoh. Beautiful stick.
You don't have to be sad bro ...

I think Ken is doing a great job since KZ has taken a sabbatical.

Dr Incense is also a monthly release as rightly pointed out by Curt.

ASO - I find myself priced out of their release. Though I have their 5 rivers and its a good Assam Stick.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
 
You don't have to be sad bro ...

I think Ken is doing a great job since KZ has taken a sabbatical.

Dr Incense is also a monthly release as rightly pointed out by Curt.

ASO - I find myself priced out of their release. Though I have their 5 rivers and its a good Assam Stick.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

The thing with ASO sticks is that they are generally thicker and burn a bit longer. I also tend to think they are more "homemade". Ken's sticks are fabulous but wish he went back to offering 5g tubes again....

Dr incense sticks I also really like - bare in mind that with all of these guys, if you are looking for purely Agarwood sticks and minimal blends, I think you are getting more bang for your buck that with the Japanese majors. You aren't paying for the same level of overhead with smaller vendors so I'd like to think you are getting a better deal - both better materials, more transparency, and lower cost.

Having done some exploring I've seen a few Chinese vendors specialiZing in hq sticks and bulk production to sell b2b as whitelabeled product. I don't think sticks are that expensive to make - no one is grinding up amazing wood you'd otherwise throw on your subitism and making sticks - with the exception of rasoul here lol who is a madman! (In a good way). A financial decision has to be in place whereby they realize they can make more money grinding up a certain wood to make sticks than they could by selling it as wood alone.
 
Thanks for the all the suggestions guys.
I do have stuff from Dr. Incense, Ken and RPP. As far as KZ is concerned, I guess it's the FOMO, that's bothering me.
Btw, the articles on his website are very knowledgeable, I am loving those.
It was a frustration from the lack of KZ agarwood sticks that made me start to make my own. I figured I got a bunch of agarwood, so I should make sticks from them.
 
Tonight I’m experiencing my favorite stick to date....Floating Mountains by ASO. I mention this stick from time to time, but truly mind bending. I’m still a beginner, but I’ve heated some kinam/Kyara wood and lit a couple high end sticks...this one is the real deal.

Earlier I lit one of JK’s Pear/Mysore/Agarwood sticks that is also on of my favorites.
 
I recently received a Mysore sandalwood incense holder from Ken. I was planning to use it soon, but the wood emits the most amazing radiant aroma I just leave it out to enjoy.
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Tonight I’m experiencing my favorite stick to date....Floating Mountains by ASO. I mention this stick from time to time, but truly mind bending. I’m still a beginner, but I’ve heated some kinam/Kyara wood and lit a couple high end sticks...this one is the real deal.

Earlier I lit one of JK’s Pear/Mysore/Agarwood sticks that is also on of my favorites.
I was able to try Floating Mountains today, it certainly is more than a kinam stick, with different agarwoods being used, it has a real “blend” vibe.
You’ll never smell anything like it elsewhere, Tibetan style, multiregion agarwood, plus an ASO touch that makes it smell like more, than the sum of it’s parts.
 
Back
Top