Baieido Tokusen Syukohkoku (2013)

This batch that I just got from EOTA
is nearly identical to my existing batch,
I sense a slight difference,
but it’s too close to call.

The box did reek of an incense warehouse smell,
so I moved all the sticks into a nice paulownia box.
 
I'm trying to imagine this stick sounds like a good one with top shelf ingredients. Maybe EJayb you can make one with the cultivated kinam...
 
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Any information on what we're looking at here?
 
I was able to try Floating Mountains today, it certainly is more than a kinam stick, with different agarwoods being used, it has a real “blend” vibe.
You’ll never smell anything like it elsewhere, Tibetan style, multiregion agarwood, plus an ASO touch that makes it smell like more, than the sum of it’s parts.

Hey hi! Can anyn suggest me an agarwood incense stick which is slightly bitter n camphoric/kinamic?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hey hi! Can anyn suggest me an agarwood incense stick which is slightly bitter n camphoric/kinamic?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one you just commented on would be a good place to start! If aso has any left. If not, take a look next week when Dr incense drops the Brunei white kynam sticks. Based on what you are looking for, I'd be prepared to spend 100-200 per 5g.

You could also check out baeiedo and shoyeidos high end. To my nose, baeido tends have an auestere camohoric vibe
 
The one you just commented on would be a good place to start! If aso has any left. If not, take a look next week when Dr incense drops the Brunei white kynam sticks. Based on what you are looking for, I'd be prepared to spend 100-200 per 5g.

You could also check out baeiedo and shoyeidos high end. To my nose, baeido tends have an auestere camohoric vibe

Some names in Baeido and Shoyeido which smell camphoric! Pls


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top