We got the first few inches of snow this morning. Contrary to most people's reaction, I love this.
It's so beautiful outside. Thin layer of snow on green grass, looks like a newly wed bride with a silk veil.

Celebrated the moment with home roasted pour over and Shoyeido Sho-kaku. Lying down, this stick goes on for a while.
 
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day

Asian Pear - Mysore - Vietnamese Senkoh 2020
JK(@RisingPhoenix) has a background in traditional Chinese medicine and he produced incense stick based on Asian pear's medicinal properties.

Asian pear is a bit different than European pear. it's crisp, juicy, sweet, cool. Koreans often gift the top-notch pears to their friends and family on holidays as a gesture wishing their well-being.
According to 'Donguibogam', an ancient traditional Korean medicine book, pears purify the heart, reduce stress, cure respiratory diseases.

I usually don't like processed pear products because most of them are made with leftover low-quality pears and give off an unpleasant smell and taste. but the pear in this incense is a top-shelf pear that you'd gift to your best friends, family.

It's soothing, sweet, juicy, crisp, cool, a bit astringent. with this strong, distinctive pear smell, cantaloupe-like juicy, sweet Vietnamese agarwood complements pear's pulp, and slightly woody sweet Mysore sandal complements pear's skin. this is the most authentic representation of Asian pear I've ever smelled.

Even with a thumbnail size, the sweet golden honeyed pear smell lingers for hours, clears the mind. I feel my lung is cleansed whenever I burn this incense.
Unfortunately, this incense is now sold out at the moment(Nov 2, 2020) but I hope JK produces it again. this is a really unique and great quality incense that I hoping to add to my collection and gift to my family.

Check the original description here
https://tinyurl.com/y479lltd

Edit: JK has some more!
 
Last edited:
Any one knows how to sign up for Kyara Zen incense offerings, I don't know if the gentleman has not put up any on sale recently or if I am not recieving any emails.
 
Ken's Devadaru today. Lovely frankincense centered stick. Weirdly, I got some notes of Marijuana as I returned to the room after a few minutes. Perhaps, some resins share same molecules or something. Or, it was my ganja enthusiast neighbor😉
 
Yamadamatsu - Suifu
Sweet, spicy, refreshing, grassy.

It's like a brisk summer breeze wafting through a forest. Very uplifting. I'm still not sure what is in it other than some agarwood and camphor. Very well blended.
 
View attachment 14890
Asian Pear - Mysore - Vietnamese Senkoh 2020
JK(@RisingPhoenix) has a background in traditional Chinese medicine and he produced incense stick based on Asian pear's medicinal properties.

Asian pear is a bit different than European pear. it's crisp, juicy, sweet, cool. Koreans often gift the top-notch pears to their friends and family on holidays as a gesture wishing their well-being.
According to 'Donguibogam', an ancient traditional Korean medicine book, pears purify the heart, reduce stress, cure respiratory diseases.

I usually don't like processed pear products because most of them are made with leftover low-quality pears and give off an unpleasant smell and taste. but the pear in this incense is a top-shelf pear that you'd gift to your best friends, family.

It's soothing, sweet, juicy, crisp, cool, a bit astringent. with this strong, distinctive pear smell, cantaloupe-like juicy, sweet Vietnamese agarwood complements pear's pulp, and slightly woody sweet Mysore sandal complements pear's skin. this is the most authentic representation of Asian pear I've ever smelled.

Even with a thumbnail size, the sweet golden honeyed pear smell lingers for hours, clears the mind. I feel my lung is cleansed whenever I burn this incense.
Unfortunately, this incense is now sold out at the moment(Nov 2, 2020) but I hope JK produces it again. this is a really unique and great quality incense that I hoping to add to my collection and gift to my family.

Check the original description here
https://tinyurl.com/y479lltd

Edit: JK has some more!
Taesik, your reviews are really nice. The descriptions and images you use. You should get paid for these haha:Roflmao:
 
@Al Shareef Oudh - 7 orchards
this is a special incense. I don't know why but this incense makes me sad but also happy at the same time as if I'm thinking about a distant memory.

it conjures up the image of an orchard in my mind.

Sun-bleached orange trees. the place is filled with the lingering smell of mellow orange blossom and old orange trees. wrinkled tree barks emit the smell of time.
comforting, full of life, juicy, citrus, rich, mellow.

I even prefer this incense over a floating mountain incense which has a lot of kyara and high-quality agarwood in it.
in terms of the quality of ingredients, floating mountain is obviously the winner. but 7 orchards has a story that moves me.
 
@Al Shareef Oudh - 7 orchards
this is a special incense. I don't know why but this incense makes me sad but also happy at the same time as if I'm thinking about a distant memory.

it conjures up the image of an orchard in my mind.

Sun-bleached orange trees. the place is filled with the lingering smell of mellow orange blossom and old orange trees. wrinkled tree barks emit the smell of time.
comforting, full of life, juicy, citrus, rich, mellow.

I even prefer this incense over a floating mountain incense which has a lot of kyara and high-quality agarwood in it.
in terms of the quality of ingredients, floating mountain is obviously the winner. but 7 orchards has a story that moves me.
Both are v beautiful in their own way!
 
@Al Shareef Oudh - 7 orchards
this is a special incense. I don't know why but this incense makes me sad but also happy at the same time as if I'm thinking about a distant memory.

it conjures up the image of an orchard in my mind.

Sun-bleached orange trees. the place is filled with the lingering smell of mellow orange blossom and old orange trees. wrinkled tree barks emit the smell of time.
comforting, full of life, juicy, citrus, rich, mellow.

I even prefer this incense over a floating mountain incense which has a lot of kyara and high-quality agarwood in it.
in terms of the quality of ingredients, floating mountain is obviously the winner. but 7 orchards has a story that moves me.
So beutifully put Dear Taesik.
 
Back
Top