When you need that incense fix but have no holder to place your stick on :infodeskperson:
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    20210312_164901.webp
    131.7 KB · Views: 161
if I like Devadaru Rose, is there any similar compositions available from other Incense houses?

I really enjoy pure Agarwood with frankincense so I’m also looking for some sticks that provide a similar feel to what Ken put out with Ocean’s Gold. Thanks!
 
@Castingshadows
You inspired me to light up a stick with
Frankincense and Ambergris.
Who would have thought that these two ingredients would go so good together.
The stick was made by Rasoul
almost a year ago, now I’m down to the last inch of that stick.
It was Rasoul that inspired me to go ahead and make my own sticks, further inspired by the
lack of KZ offerings, and lastly, inspired by the notion that “all the agarwood sitting in my collection, now has the potential to be enjoyed
in stick form” 🙂😉
 
@Castingshadows
You inspired me to light up a stick with
Frankincense and Ambergris.
Who would have thought that these two ingredients would go so good together.
The stick was made by Rasoul
almost a year ago, now I’m down to the last inch of that stick.
It was Rasoul that inspired me to go ahead and make my own sticks, further inspired by the
lack of KZ offerings, and lastly, inspired by the notion that “all the agarwood sitting in my collection, now has the potential to be enjoyed
in stick form” 🙂😉
I agree with that combination almost seeming a bit unorthodox or potentially clashing but it works so beautifully. Do you find it difficult to make your own sticks or are you ever worried you might waste your Agarwood? I guess you can reuse the same batch though if you mess it up as many times as needed.

I should really sit down and try my hand at putting something together because even Ken’s Mysore and frank sticks are amazing.
 
I agree with that combination almost seeming a bit unorthodox or potentially clashing but it works so beautifully. Do you find it difficult to make your own sticks or are you ever worried you might waste your Agarwood? I guess you can reuse the same batch though if you mess it up as many times as needed.

I should really sit down and try my hand at putting something together because even Ken’s Mysore and frank sticks are amazing.
Making sticks......not difficult at all.
Finding the time.... challenging with my hectic schedule.
I had a lot of concerns, but after taking the first dive all those concerns were put to rest now I can be creative and make any type of stick my heart desires.
I initially do test runs with sandalwood because it is less expensive, and if I use agarwood, I start with small batches.
For now I settle with Monoject oral syringes, which I place into a clay extruder for even pressure, and I use 5 to 10 % binder.
 
Back
Top