Got my hands on some goodies today. 5g of Super Negin saffron, added them to 40ml of alcohol. And 4g of Maldives chocolaty amber for a future unknown project.
View attachment 40931
View attachment 40932
[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day

Saffron now.
It’s impossible to clean the stain if you’re unfortunate enough.
 
im experimenting with rose, and some of the random EO'S i have. I'm really liking the blend of oud, or vetiver. especially Indian vetiver, or Javanese. both are vastly different, and i cant tell if "clean" or "smoky" is my favorite. this time im mixing with a sweet ferment oud with a cheesey opening that has now disappeared under roses and is just floral oud now. super nice!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day
    20241020_131136.webp
    156.1 KB · Views: 109
[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day

Beautiful fragrant piece of earthy brown Maldives ambergris.
This (for me) is the perfect stage of ambergris, it’s not the fecal black , or the white that smells almost like nothing.
It’s right in the middle, you get all the leathery chocolaty dark notes, alongside the salty breezy sunstruck notes, and just a touch of fecal notes, the best of both worlds.
 
just came from the souk. Got a very nice piece of ambergris, 18g total. Along with some saffron
[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day

[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day

[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day


The saffron I’ll grind and put some of it in some sandalwood, and some in honey along with blackseed.
The ambergris I’ll keep in storage and get more later, and search for a nice sandalwood or oud to macerate it in.
 
Sot Friday: Mehfil-e-Mairaj by JOGI
🪻🍁 🍋‍🟩🍃 🌷🌲 🦝🧂 🫑 🪵 🪵 🦌 🪨🐳

As i previously stated, when this wasn’t released…

We have a Green Chypre Fougere around oud and ambergris here 🥰

A treat for those whom have a thing for classic amber fougeres…

But they want that exotic and rich experience as well that comes in with natural aromatics and a good concentration blended well …

The time has made significant impact on the juice, it is now more serious, punchy and leans animalic …

With purple hues of lavender getting more prominent alongside musk and oud …

Sweet Floral citrus would show their faces several times and then hide in the the background again…

What do y’all think about it?

Stay Fragrant 🫶🏻 Stay Blessed Fellows.
[Ouddict.com] Miscellany of the day
 
Al-Salaamulikum
I made this natural Alhyded it smells like red berries but boozy almost any way how can I use this I have no clue.
 
Natural aldehyde? Curious to know more about what you made, don't really know what to suggest in part because I don't know what it is
 
Back
Top