No image has come through. What button do click on to attach an image?
Thanks habs. Wanted to upload somepics today but my dumb self couldn't figure it out!To attach an image please click upload a file to do so.
I just copy and paste...No image has come through. What button do click on to attach an image?
Imperial oud sample
Thanks Faycal
Laos, srilanka, malay, sulawasi.
I try the Laos and Sulawasi
Laos is like a good old school hindi and sulawasi is lemon marmalade
look lovely if natural. what oil is that?
Is this harvesting recent brother ?This is the estimated 80-100 year old tree which Taha harvested to make a few legendry oils, i wonder if this is the oldest tree which he harvested i shall ask him.
Is this harvesting recent brother ?
I believe it was in 2012/2013 i could be wrong
nice treeThis is the estimated 80-100 year old tree which Taha harvested to make a few legendry oils, i wonder if this is the oldest tree which he harvested i shall ask him.