Please let us know what you think about all 😀What I receive today from Al Shareef Oudh al hamdoulilah
- 5gr hudhayl wood
- 0.2gr hudhayl oud
- 0.2gr OASII
- 0.2gr Ceen
- 0.2gr al-ghaliyah
Cant wait to try all 🙂
Jalil a review on it would be nice when you get a chance 🙂
Yes, Sumatra Q TIQ. I think it's perhaps a unique colour of oud and quite a unique oil all round in fact.The dark green feel oud oil looks like a great colour! lovely pic looks like an Oud rainbow
Wonder why these oils from Sumatra have these beautiful colors,I have 1 Sumatra that's blueYes, Sumatra Q TIQ. I think it's perhaps a unique colour of oud and quite a unique oil all round in fact.
Wonder why these oils from Sumatra have these beautiful colors,I have 1 Sumatra that's blue
I think it has to do with the type of wood and distillation method used, i too have a blue and green oil both from sumatra
lovely colours. niceI was quite new to oud when I took this earlier in the year to show the colours of different oils, will try and take an up to date one too.
nice. looks like a nice cup of coffee. lol. cant see pic very clearlythough habssmall session
nice. looks like a nice cup of coffee. lol. cant see pic very clearlythough habs