This is my Hindi collection; Firdaous post inspire me to gather my Hidi oils.

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please do, I'm on the fence with Jing Shen Lu

I applied the Jing Shen in the morning before I left for work. It's been about 2 1/2 hours now and the dab of oil I put on before changed. I am smelling kyen and wow I really love it. The opening notes are somewhat mixed with the Green Papua oil of Ensar. It also has a mixture of a light agarwood which isn't too sharp. I am smelling a little fruity notes in there (not like Oud Yusuf) but in a green and organic way. I got to say the Kyen is standing out the most in this beautiful oil.
 
Thank you all, soon Alshareef Hudhayl and Hind also Zakir ASAMA GARJANA will join in, well only as a samples for now. I will need to put my financials in order first before to be able to add more full bottles to my collection only a year into the oud hobby and spent so much money already.

We’ll definitely not planning to grow my total collection like the one Habz has this will broke me completely LOL.
 
Hi Zakir, it is from Amit north cachar hills harangajao area he say it is wild, but I am not really sure you know how is it better in this areas. To me it is really good oil sweet balsamic hay a bit musky and deep woody creamy dry down, I personally will preferred if we're few horses running around but I find no animals running in this oil.
If you are familiar with asaq old batch 80 years kalakassi to me smell very close to, it is a fresh oil last year distillation so for now I am keeping it my stash I have set a site to age more.
 
Hi Zakir, it is from Amit north cachar hills harangajao area he say it is wild, but I am not really sure you know how is it better in this areas. To me it is really good oil sweet balsamic hay a bit musky and deep woody creamy dry down, I personally will preferred if we're few horses running around but I find no animals running in this oil.
If you are familiar with asaq old batch 80 years kalakassi to me smell very close to, it is a fresh oil last year distillation so for now I am keeping it my stash I have set a site to age more.
Ah! Father & Sons - RK TEAM. I doubt it's wild. However, I never tried myself. Hope I am really wrong on this.

Haflong, is town in Dima Hasao district. There is no State Governance only Autonomous Body controls civic situation. This place is only Hilly Region of Assam. From past two decades there is political unrest in the area. DNLF MILITANTS create unrest. The hide out for militants are in the hill and jungles of Haflong. Their camp site. Also, military combing happens there all the time. In middle of this Agarwood Hunter or Marginal Trader is not risking his life to make his fortune. Usually, Big Agarwood House (I would not like to name here) they have their brokers along with govt. officials who mediate the deal with militants. As militants control the area. It's their asset.

My hunters go by foot for weeks in the jungle. Big House Agents do Aerial Survey with choppers. They ALWYS have first hand report on wild harvest.

Hence, was curious.
 
Thanks Zakir, very interesting information. Wow I did not know there is much going on in this area it sounds almost like Columbia in the 80s
Hahaha... Not as worst as 'Pablo' scenario. Everything seems quite normal in the region from outside. But there is unrest. The problem is Agarwood is very Lucrative. Hence, all government, militants, Mafia & above all capitalist they all have their eyes on it & they all want their slice or the entire pie.
 
Zakir, what about Bhutan, I have never try but have heard very good thinks about Bhutan oils.
Is it hard to find, also is there anything specific that just by smelling you can say hmm this is a Bhutan oil, or is just another variation of assam hindi oils?
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Zakir, what about Bhutan, I have never try but have heard very good thinks about Bhutan oils.
Is it hard to find, also is there anything specific that just by smelling you can say hmm this is a Bhutan oil, or is just another variation of assam hindi oils?
@peter4ptv That's one its on my quest the most difficult to achieve. King of Bhutan is very obsessed with his treasure of Nature. Trading of Agarwood is Ban! Again only source are Agarwood Smugglers who work hand in gloves with militant outfit and Big House Brokers. I was close to Bhutan border again problem is Kokrajhar District - Bodo Militants - The real AHOM Tribes. They want their country BODOLAND. Their camp site is Bhutan Jungles on border.

EO Oud Idress must be the only authentic which was available in 2009 to the world. But that's just my instinct.

I LMAO when people make tall claim of Oud oil from certain region (hope they are right) & I am like REALLY!

IF Agarwood is GOLD Treasure then these Capitalist are Fire Breathing Dragons! Sitting on it...

Trust me I feel like a loser when people further insist on sinking Assam Wild I mean ... My bum was on fire to gain this 100 grams like literally coming out of a battle for that 'WILD'

Peter inbox me your email I can send you some pictures from my last trip there. It will give you better insight of the situation.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zakir, what about Bhutan, I have never try but have heard very good thinks about Bhutan oils.
Is it hard to find, also is there anything specific that just by smelling you can say hmm this is a Bhutan oil, or is just another variation of assam hindi oils?


Bhutan are very small country and I don't think they have any more of agarwood and if they have it will be little and protected by army


https://forestpathology.cfans.umn.edu/Agarwood research in Bhutan.htm
 
Last edited:
Back
Top