Ok, thank you. It’s working when I click between “replay to tread” and “preview” it opens “my computer”

But is just like invisible button

no 'upload a file'
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK for me on Iphone
 
🙄
 
Sight of these beautiful buds and blossoms of white lotus reminds me of a nice oud , not because of the floral notes but for the images they bring to ones mind when theyare in their natural ensemble - the pond .

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Gleaming soft sun rays hitting upon the waters, crystal water droplets dancing on the emerald green waxy leaves , graceful beauty of a lotus in its natural setting is a sight of tranquility.

And I believe a good oud has the power to replay such beautiful imagery in one's mind. And perhaps the reason why it's so theraupitic.


Saw these flowers heading to the market place. Captured a few snaps felt like posting here.

I know this is not the place for these pics and at the same time also feel like ouddicts seldom hate them !!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top