jalil said:
1 point for Habz786 😉
Habz786 It is incredible smell...all the room is filled with a sweet exotic jungle wood aroma...I hunderstand now what is showpiece interest
 
peter4ptv
You need to cure that indian oil before it starts developing unwanted smells. It looks very cloudy so probably still has moisture in it, not a good thing to have sitting in an oil.
Thank you Alshareef, I already done that this is old photo from last year and my first dealing with fresh distilled oils, actually I made this photo to show to the distiller I got the oil from and ask him why the oil is so cloudy compare to my other oils. He explained to me how to cure it to leave it on the sun for a few days open, amazing just for a few days open on the sun the oil cleared to a crystal clear and from brown to very nice dark red color. I use some and the rest split in few 3 grams to age more, from time to time checking the oil and looks like is aging really nicely. Here is the photo of the oil now.
 
Indian wood
 
Jdhawk50 said:
My sterling silver hand made Vietnam high quality necklace. Looks way better in person. Not cheap but, they will be one ok a kind pieces. My jeweler does a great job.
Looks fab how much for something like this?
 
This one was $425.00 plus the wood and chain. The hard part is finding a piece of wood that works. Really beautiful in person.
 
Habz786 said:
Amazing smell at room temp
Thanks Jalil when i smell this i wish i could magically transform the smell of the resin into an oil! I suppose capturing the scent of the raw resin in a oils profile is real magic
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
how you insert "image from my computer" now i see only option from URL no longer see option to upload from "my computer"
 
Back
Top