Nice photos Jalil, really like the brightness of the colors. Please keep it comingjalil said:My first showpiece from Tony Bolton
Malaysian?jalil said:My first showpiece from Tony Bolton
I think Vietnam if comes from Tonyjalil said:My first showpiece from Tony Bolton
Looks like Habz knows his wood, I was just guessing have 0 experience with the wood, try it few times but still cannot get anything but unpleasant burned wood smell from it. Looking at your nice wood photos makes me thinking of maybe just starting to collect some small nice agarwood chips not for burning but just for showcase at home.jalil said:1 point for Habz786 😉
This is a 122gr piecejalil said:1 point for Habz786 😉
Peter you need to use a electric burner at low temp to get the sweetness out of the wood, on coal you can use a mica plate to reduce the heat and have the same effect. Nice piece Jalil do you get any scent from it by just smelling the wood without burn?jalil said:1 point for Habz786 😉
will tell you when it reach my home insha ALLAHjalil said:1 point for Habz786 😉
is this ajamal vintage?Habz786 said:Old books, antique woods, incense, light smoke, lovely smooth oil
Old books' date=' antique woods, incense, light smoke, lovely smooth oil[/quote']
come on habs spill. lol. what oil is it?
Abdullah said:its sprite brother 😛Old books' date=' antique woods, incense, light smoke, lovely smooth oil[/quote']
come on habs spill. lol. what oil is it?
can't see the image peter1 Tola of freshly distilled Hindi in comparison with some aged ¼ tola oils with about the same color.
Hi Abdulahh, not sure what is it, I think this is something the Administrators need to look at it, some photos that members are posting also did not work for me just seeing empty page but some are ok. I just check my photo on I-phone, i-pad and windows and I can see it fine on all 3 different platforms.Abdullah said:can't see the image peter1 Tola of freshly distilled Hindi in comparison with some aged ¼ tola oils with about the same color.