(Organic) Vietnamese Oil by JK, 1gram :
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos


Very lovely oil!!! Very good, and insanely good quality for the money.
 
This is my team,we are making preparations one of our future distillations.which is mostly sinking and we are making sinking test
İ am so lucky
He worked some then gave a rest 😂😂😂😂
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    B41F5825-A40E-4E41-A7EE-C2BF71C35891.webp
    165.7 KB · Views: 164
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    IMG_3171.webp
    217.8 KB · Views: 158
This is my team,we are making preparations one of our future distillations.which is mostly sinking and we are making sinking test
İ am so lucky
He worked some then gave a rest 😂😂😂😂
What we are doing here is,sinking test,This is an incense grade silani(srilanka) lot,and for calling this distillation “sinking grade” we have to check and see the ratio of sinking ones.And yes,we can call this lot “Sinking”
Sure not all,but enough to call sinking
 
HabzOud's Cambodi Smoke 2. Got this today. I paid for 1gram, this is definitely at least 1.4g right? I am actually thinking its 1.5g? What do you all think? Oh and also the sample... which I think has deer musk in it, correct? Never had deer musk stuff, I have asked @Habz786 but he hasn't replied, it smells wonderful out the bottle, something new (which I think is the animalic notes I have never really smelled).

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
HabzOud's Cambodi Smoke 2. Got this today. I paid for 1gram, this is definitely at least 1.4g right? I am actually thinking its 1.5g? What do you all think? Oh and also the sample... which I think has deer musk in it, correct? Never had deer musk stuff, I have asked @Habz786 but he hasn't replied, it smells wonderful out the bottle, something new (which I think is the animalic notes I have never really smelled).

View attachment 37773
View attachment 37774
The sample is of Adghal just linked the original post for the attar.
 
HabzOud's Cambodi Smoke 2. Got this today. I paid for 1gram, this is definitely at least 1.4g right? I am actually thinking its 1.5g? What do you all think? Oh and also the sample... which I think has deer musk in it, correct? Never had deer musk stuff, I have asked @Habz786 but he hasn't replied, it smells wonderful out the bottle, something new (which I think is the animalic notes I have never really smelled).

View attachment 37773
View attachment 37774
Definitely grains in that bottle. Once you get the taste of musk there is no turning back.
 
First actual piece of agarwood in the collection. Cultivated Kinam that I got with an order from Eric at House of Heartistry. Very pleasant room temperature smell of creamy white florals and white grape type sweetness, little tart. Nice stripes of resin throughout, a shame that I can’t heat shavings or do any burning in my current housing situation. I bet this would smell amazing with a little heat
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Not even a battery powered handheld heater? You could step outside and use it…
 
Back
Top