McOudtrade
True Ouddict
Higher grade commercial vietnamese wood, surprisingly good smell. You would be very surprised!
Kinda like... crack?😂😂😂You make a good point. My curiously may end up having me grab a portable one and have kyara heating sessions in the nearby alleyway😂
Looks quite good, to be honest.Higher grade commercial vietnamese wood, surprisingly good smell. You would be very surprised!
View attachment 37867
So curious how you get deep in there and clean it all out thoroughly. Looks like a nightmare, but good routine should make it smootherİ like and enjoy every steps of this blessed passion,even some dirty
Yes now time for a proper cleaning
View attachment 37932
Yes, it is as clean as the first day when it was forged by hand, copper has a soul, if it is not sullied, it can give you the most delicious oils in the world, but if it is not properly cared for, if it is sullied, this time things will be completely reversedSo curious how you get deep in there and clean it all out thoroughly. Looks like a nightmare, but good routine should make it smoother
Is there a way you open the pot to get inside? Or is that you putting your arm in the filling hole and scrubbing like that? It looks like it’s permanently fixed in place so I’m guessing you have to hand scrub all of it through the filling hole while trying to get some light in there to see better. A labor of love for sureYes, it is as clean as the first day when it was forged by hand, copper has a soul, if it is not sullied, it can give you the most delicious oils in the world, but if it is not properly cared for, if it is sullied, this time things will be completely reversed
Yeah all from filling holeIs there a way you open the pot to get inside? Or is that you putting your arm in the filling hole and scrubbing like that? It looks like it’s permanently fixed in place so I’m guessing you have to hand scrub all of it through the filling hole while trying to get some light in there to see better. A labor of love for sure
these look amazing, like the real deal!Trimmed down some top grade cultivated kinam into squares for easy transport and use.
View attachment 38019View attachment 38020
A very noble, elegant scent, opens with orchid and gourmand sweetness on low temperature that can endure for a long time. On higher temperatures, or later in the session, it transforms from orchids to lotus, adding a green herbacious profile as the raw oud profile ramps up. Punches out vapor for hours more than almost any other wood I have, and sings at room temperature.these look amazing, like the real deal!
how are they smell wise?
Sounds like a good oneMaceration
Musk Kashmiri
Mysore Sandal
Vietnamese Oud
Chinese Oud
Saffron Strands
Rose Nangarhar
View attachment 38074
I would charge a small fee for any passers by unless they could prove they are not breathing at the time....You make a good point. My curiously may end up having me grab a portable one and have kyara heating sessions in the nearby alleyway😂
Look at all that Imperial Oud 👀I organised my collection over the weekend. Freed up 2 or 3 of these lipstick holders that I use to store my oils and used these ones for my essential oils. I moved all essential oils out and packed in my oud/attars as "tightly" as possible. I have very little space for new oils now!
I have all my ouds/attars grouped by the brand and all essential oils together and then by brand for ones I have one oil of.
View attachment 30596
View attachment 30597
View attachment 30595
View attachment 30598
I have enough to have dedicated an entire tray to them 😂Look at all that Imperial Oud 👀