Escentually
True Ouddict
Blessed to have this in the collection! Bonus photo of the transferring process, thank you all for the advice on here earlier on the process. Made it much easier to squeeze as many drops as I could from the original bottle.
I have some .5 gram samples from Mesoud waiting for me when I get home from my current work trip. If they are anything like the .25 I’m afraid I might need buckets and a mule to haul them upstairs.Trat Borai and Bulungan by mesOUD 0.25g and he gave me 11 plastic applicators.
View attachment 37796
How are those zamzam oils? Looks nice
I tried Bilad Al Sham from a friends sample.How are those zamzam oils? Looks nice
Thank you brother for the information! Now i know what to buy😍I tried Bilad Al Sham from a friends sample.
It is a rich rich perfume. Hard to believe it’s just Oud. Sweet floral deep incense. It’s bright. It has the dna of top notch Filipino and Sri Lankan oils but just dialed up and on steroids. And it’s not even aged.
I haven't tried any yet! Nor the Koh-i-noor 😂 it's been over a month but didn't want to just casually swipe them and be inattentive like I generally am when I test oud at workHow are those zamzam oils? Looks nice
Masha Allah, looking superbBorneo heartwood material 🤩
far closer to classic Brunei just with more vanillic notes 😋Masha Allah, looking superb
how is the smell, similar to malaysian?
Nice piece of Kyara. Any info on the piece?![]()
![]()
Picked up a macro lense. Testing it out for the first time. kinam and Leyte beads!
Wow - look forward to more pics!![]()
![]()
Picked up a macro lense. Testing it out for the first time. kinam and Leyte beads!
You can also use imgur for photos btw. They're just as good, quality wise. Also what type of Kinam is that?![]()
![]()
Picked up a macro lense. Testing it out for the first time. kinam and Leyte beads!