What have you got there??Take a look at this.
What is this beast?!Reasonably hard shard of wood here. Many thanks for this amazing sample.
It's a free sample from the amazing @RisingPhoenix called Nunkhal. The wood itself isn't up on his website but he has made a few oils from it that describe it's origin and history. Have not tried it yet.What is this beast?!
All bangers u got there !Think this all of @mesOUD 's own distillations! 😍
Recently scored Huaisheng which I'd just missed out when it was available, and I split half of the gram with Mehmet since he didn't keep any of it back and had sold it all!
View attachment 39466
Yooo broThink this all of @mesOUD 's own distillations! 😍
Recently scored Huaisheng which I'd just missed out when it was available, and I split half of the gram with Mehmet since he didn't keep any of it back and had sold it all!
View attachment 39466
Which is your favoriteThink this all of @mesOUD 's own distillations! 😍
Recently scored Huaisheng which I'd just missed out when it was available, and I split half of the gram with Mehmet since he didn't keep any of it back and had sold it all!
View attachment 39466
to be honest I've not worn them that much, and I love 'em all! I'd probably have to say Tuba if pushed, but they are all developing - Farid was okay at first but the last 2x I've worn it I was far more impressed than my first wearWhich is your favorite