Soon will be in pot
Aq Hirta from Bangka
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

Aq.Malaccensis Pontianak/Borneo
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Wild - quite a nugget! I always assumed the big chunks like that were set aside for display pieces, and just high quality scrap was used in the stills.
 
Last edited:
Wild - quite a nugget! I always assumed the big chunks like that were set aside for display pieces, and just high quality scrap was used in the stills.
Yeah,your thoughts are right,but my goal is distilling best ever ouds,so,i am trying to source best materials i can find.And happily i have really good sources
And for my distillations,i use only real incense grade wild chips
 
Mid range A. Crassna, maybe Vietnam or Cambkdiq idk lol i love thr smell of this on a tiny bricklet from shoyeido smell anyway. It's lovely imitating sweet pure 4k HD red and purple berries and some spirits berries and the smallness of the incnese beautiful 😍.

Reason for bad spelling: I was on my phone and a lil buzzed at night lol, and I am terrible at writing on my phone anyway lol
20240816_232342.jpg
 
Last edited:
I found this wood in an old @mesOUD bag and IDK if it is his cultivated Hindi or another agarwood, but it looks really nice and I have 1.5g of it, wonder what it smells like on heater... will give it a go maybe today or tomorrow.

BTW: Yes, I have bought so much wood from people for 10 months, and some times you just get a lot of it like not out of the ordinary stuff, until recently , but slightly... but for mid ranges I was buying and STILL buy blind and can get amazing wood though, also risky haha. So i have so much pieces of wood that can be heated and ive broken some of a package up and put it somewhere for me to stumble upon it again lol and i find wow amazing pieces and very low range pieces just lying about . weird.
unknown agarwood maybe mehemts hindi .jpg

unknown oud 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I found this wood in an old @mesOUD bag and IDK if it is his cultivated Hindi or another agarwood, but it looks really nice and I have 1.5g of it, wonder what it smells like on heater... will give it a go maybe today or tomorrow.

BTW: Yes, I have bought so much wood from people for 10 months, and some times you just get a lot of it like not out of the ordinary stuff, until recently , but slightly... but for mid ranges I was buying and STILL buy blind and can get amazing wood though, also risky haha.
View attachment 39981
View attachment 39983
Cultivated bro
 
Can you tell us a little more about the woods when you post them? You post so much woods and I would like to hear what kind they are, how old you think they are or told they were etc? And do you heat these woods or do you just collect and not heat?
I'm still trying to figure out when it came from.
 
Back
Top