Hong Kong Qinan
very loud aroma at room temperature

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Very nice, indeed. What aroma do you get from this particular wood?
 
Unbelievable - always a shock to see a collection like this!
 
(Mysore Black Meat Sandalwood) Mysuru No.1 by CraftOud.

Lovely Sandalwood oil, probably my favourite one that I have now, and I have a lot of sandals. Going to do a sort of first impressions write up on it today, I think, as I have worn it before but never paid much attention, not worn it that much tbh like I think this is my 2nd or 3rd time max. Definitely also buying their bright golden coloured 1989 Mysore oil for £82-83 altogether including shipping. I am pretty sure the 1989 Mysore CraftOud sells also used wild black meat mysore oil, probably older wood than this oil, so my expectations for that oil will basically just be an aged version of this, which will be amazing!!!


Mysuru No.1 Black Meat oil.jpg
 
Back
Top