For vendors it should be limited to 0.1 gm!Max 1 gr/person sorry bro
For vendors it should be limited to 0.1 gm!Max 1 gr/person sorry bro
Where is this sort of material available? A quick search brings almost nothing up.Yamadamatsu SS Grade Kyara
very nice spicy medicinal notes with sweetness, very loud at 60 C.
if anyone want to try a kyara for the first time I'd recommend this, very clear and will give a clear picture of what kyara smells like.
![]()
you can find it hereWhere is this sort of material available? A quick search brings almost nothing up.
ما شاء اللهYamadamatsu SS Grade Kyara
very nice spicy medicinal notes with sweetness, very loud at 60 C.
if anyone want to try a kyara for the first time I'd recommend this, very clear and will give a clear picture of what kyara smells like.
![]()
Looks great, where was the box from? I am looking for a new way to organise everything.View attachment 40395Finally bought a box to keep everything organized.
And YES I know every oud by size and cap color/shape.
At a local wood furniture store, they’re made in India and imported from there. Quality isn’t the best as the hinge screw was a little loose, and there’s some overflown glue in the corners, but for the price is very good and it’s easy to polish up. It came as a package of two sizes, I kept one for oils and one for wood.Looks great, where was the box from? I am looking for a new way to organise everything.