What do we go for tonight, Cambodian, Sumatra or Sri Lanka... Decisions, decisions. Such a delight being an ouddict!
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@JohnH, nice pics, love those storage boxes for both the oud and essential oils!

You have a fantastic collection of essential oils! I've thought about getting some essential oils to train my olfactory perception, and deepen my experience of oud oils, this was something @Al Shareef Oudh suggested and it makes sense to me. My hesitation is only that it would be spending money for something other than oud oil. . But if it trains my appreciation I should do it!

So what do you think: Does your familiarity with EOs have help you in this way?
 
@JohnH, nice pics, love those storage boxes for both the oud and essential oils!

You have a fantastic collection of essential oils! I've thought about getting some essential oils to train my olfactory perception, and deepen my experience of oud oils, this was something @Al Shareef Oudh suggested and it makes sense to me. My hesitation is only that it would be spending money for something other than oud oil. . But if it trains my appreciation I should do it!

So what do you think: Does your familiarity with EOs have help you in this way?
I'm fortunate to have such a selection of essential oils and I wouldn't be without them. Patchouli and vetiver can do me wonders. Clary sage is psychoactive to me. The plant life of this planet has wonders to offer, explore!
 
Back
Top