F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan Mar 5, 2017 #281 Allahuma barik ! Is the right one a sinensis ? Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan Mar 5, 2017 #284 Tarik said: I don't known Farid Click to expand... Beautiful anyway Allahi berek
AbasFrag Oud Burner Mar 13, 2017 #285 Need new phone... First thing to check: how it operates with www.ouddict.com
Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder Mar 13, 2017 #286 LOL great pictures and a great way to advertise Oud!
Mandeel AlMandeel Oud Geek Mar 13, 2017 #287 Abasfrag said: Need new phone... First thing to check: how it operates with www.ouddict.com Click to expand... I have oneplus 3t amazing mobile and good price...
Abasfrag said: Need new phone... First thing to check: how it operates with www.ouddict.com Click to expand... I have oneplus 3t amazing mobile and good price...
AbasFrag Oud Burner Mar 13, 2017 #288 Mandeel AlMandeel said: I have oneplus 3t amazing mobile and good price... Click to expand... Thanks for the advice!! Wallah I've heard good things about oneplus
Mandeel AlMandeel said: I have oneplus 3t amazing mobile and good price... Click to expand... Thanks for the advice!! Wallah I've heard good things about oneplus
riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff member Mar 14, 2017 #292 F4R1d0uX said: Vietnamese ? Click to expand... Cambodian and Vietnamese on first pic and Burmese and Laos on the second
F4R1d0uX said: Vietnamese ? Click to expand... Cambodian and Vietnamese on first pic and Burmese and Laos on the second
ParadiseofOils True Ouddict Mar 15, 2017 #294 Very Nice Pictures Indeed. I'll See if I can upload some Hindi wood I have lying about.
mec09ne Oud Beginner Mar 16, 2017 #296 Beauitful, which oil is this? Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder Mar 16, 2017 #297 mec09ne said: Beauitful, which oil is this? Click to expand... This is the old batch of the famous Thaqeel, a really smooth beautiful Cambodi
mec09ne said: Beauitful, which oil is this? Click to expand... This is the old batch of the famous Thaqeel, a really smooth beautiful Cambodi
riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff member Mar 17, 2017 #300 aghhh,i need a better camera!!!!