This is a basic build-up of the box. You will need a box and few well culture plates or lip stick holder plate and you are sorted. The rest are extras.

The one I made, I used a wooden box, lined the inside with suede fabric and the outer lid with faux leather fabric. Since I only needed a little of the fabric, just asked the seller to do me a slightly bigger size sample sheets they were offering.

The next step is to get 1M of battery powered LED strip and attach to the sides with the battery supply attached to the lid with Velcro style adhesive.

Next I used 5 of 48 (sample vials) and 1 of 96 (centrifuge vials) Cell Culture Plate and glued them one (needed to trim the edges as my box was slightly small to fit them nicely). The holes are slightly bigger for the thin sample vials and okish for the normal sample vial, so I decided to use a bit of blue-tac with each vials to hold in place nicely and moving about the box still keeps the vials upright at the exact same place. You can also get a lip stick holder in you want to place a 3ml bottles (please check the sizes for yourself).

And last but not least a engraved metal with my own message, a reminder for myself.

My one costed material wise per say around £40. If you plan for something smaller then probably half the price. It helps if you do DIY stuff yourself, like spare fabrics and glues and etc… Also if you order from China, you can get the costs down as well.


Wooden Box – £13.88
Led Strip 1M – £3.95
Faux Leather Fabric – 99p
Suede Fabric – 99p
48 Well Culture Plate £3.75
96 Well Culture Plate £3.99
Engraved Metal Plate £1.75
* For example - Lip Stick Holder £6.99

Great Job mashallah :clapping::clapping::clapping:
 
Salam & Good morning everyone... :praying:

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
no temperature control it is just a simple coffee cup warmer and keeps it at nice not too hot tempreature so i use it like one full day a week with shaking the oils every 20-30 min. not sure if that's the right way.

40 to 50 max it's good :Thumbsup:, your nose is the judge my friend.

What tells your nose ?
 
so far ok, surface temperature of mug warmers varies based on the wattage used, they typically heat to between 120 and 140 degrees F. 48c – 58c
i guess i am ok using this warming temps.
thanks for info on the temps.

I think with such a surface temp it would be perfect for maceration temp. Musk has already a good color !

20% maceration in moringa ?
Is it ambergris in other bottles ?
 
I think with such a surface temp it would be perfect for maceration temp. Musk has already a good color !

20% maceration in moringa ?
Is it ambergris in other bottles ?

1 gram grey, 1 gram black ambergris in 10 ml. moringa oil.

1 gram Kashmiri musk grains in 12 ml. sandalwood.

1 gram Chinese musk grains in 5 ml. sandalwood

0.5 Siberian musk grains in 4 ml. moringa

0.5 synthetic Chinese musk grains in 3 ml. moringa
 
1 gram grey, 1 gram black ambergris in 10 ml. moringa oil.

1 gram Kashmiri musk grains in 12 ml. sandalwood.

1 gram Chinese musk grains in 5 ml. sandalwood

0.5 Siberian musk grains in 4 ml. moringa

0.5 synthetic Chinese musk grains in 3 ml. moringa

Nice !

Did'nt know it existed synthetic grains you are scaring me actualy !

Received my moringa oil today, waiting for my scale to come maybe tomorrow and I will start mines maybe this week end or next week will be on hollidays.
 
Nice !

Did'nt know it existed synthetic grains you are scaring me actualy !

Received my moringa oil today, waiting for my scale to come maybe tomorrow and I will start mines maybe this week end or next week will be on hollidays.

Yes, you need to be careful with the Chinese grains, (I throw the bottle already it was like small bottle from laboratory with Chinese letters) some people most likely will remove from the bottle and will sell as genuine musk. The grains look and feel exactly like the real think color also, but smelling it directly also smell similar but very barn like compare to the original.

It was from one of my connections for musk, he did send me 0.5 gr free to me with the original Chinese grains so I can have it as a reference.

Too bad I don’t have the contact anymore, as I did erase all my oud contacts from Viber last November.

I see lately a lot of Chinese grains for cheap on ebay, never try them but I will not be surprise if they are of this type.
 
Yes, you need to be careful with the Chinese grains, (I throw the bottle already it was like small bottle from laboratory with Chinese letters) some people most likely will remove from the bottle and will sell as genuine musk. The grains look and feel exactly like the real think color also, but smelling it directly also smell similar but very barn like compare to the original.

It was from one of my connections for musk, he did send me 0.5 gr free to me with the original Chinese grains so I can have it as a reference.

Too bad I don’t have the contact anymore, as I did erase all my oud contacts from Viber last November.

I see lately a lot of Chinese grains for cheap on ebay, never try them but I will not be surprise if they are of this type.

It's very hard bro 😕.

Hard to get good contacts ...

Yes with red wax seal ?
 
Back
Top