Light session with mint tea

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
It smells as beautiful as the name
You mean, brother, it really makes one actualize sheer absorption into her/it self , and forget who I'm . Then, SENSATIONAL IT WOULD BE. Is it IO's, Feel's, AA's or EO's, brother? Please, a little bit description. If present in any other thread, would you mention that? Thanks.
 
Delivery of the year? :Whistling::Thumbsup:

Thank you so much @Al Shareef Oudh for amazing service and for the free gifts.
😀:Inlove:

I've tried Saqr for now and all I can say is this is art.:clapping::handok:

My package from ASO also included 2 free oil samples, Bustan and Rakhawah. Off the stick the aroma is truly Artisanal, also with Qandahaar, it goes to show that not only is ASO knowledgeable in distillation, but more so even, enough to really create artisan oud oils:Thumbsup:
 
Let us know your thoughts on Saqr :handok:

It's different from what I expected. I thought it would be so strong and animalic.... But to my surprise I just got it to be sooo soo balanced. Seriously the name for it (saqr- falcon) is just amazing. It makes me think of an falcon flying in the sky without moving the wings. Just balancing. So so well blended.

My package from ASO also included 2 free oil samples, Bustan and Rakhawah. Off the stick the aroma is truly Artisanal, also with Qandahaar, it goes to show that not only is ASO knowledgeable in distillation, but more so even, enough to really create artisan oud oils:Thumbsup:

Jummiee. Qandahaar seems just A M A Z I N G. Oudperfume without perfume?


Great, so romantic! May you be blessed with eternal fragrance.
Brother, the rectangular log by the oil, is that Sandalwood or something else?
Whatever that is, that is just lush! What a colour that has!

Amiin to your beautiful dua brother May Allah give you the best of fragrances of this life and the next.

This piece my brother is just like you guessed: sandalwood. Its over 100 years old and that's why the colour is like it is.... I wish you could smell it.

I haven't tried burning from it yet but wallah the smell from the wood is so so so amazing. It makes me literary hungry(smells like cookies lol) and I want to bite it. But I'm fasting 🙄😳
 
Back
Top