Woow. How big is your collection, i need to learn burning for distillation for next year.
I will upload all of the distillation process when you upload all of your collection^^
Btw. do you have pictures from canada?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Woow. How big is your collection, i need to learn burning for distillation for next year.
I will upload all of the distillation process when you upload all of your collection^^
Btw. do you have pictures from canada?

This will not be for me this will be for sale lol.

Nice best wishes my friend !
No I lived there 9 years ago all went with my laptop when I broke it lol
 
@Jimmie Taylor Brunei wood smell wonderful sweet woody spiciness minty I like it to much

I was have same that quality before...

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
What kind of mintiness? Like in Papua Neuguinean wood?
Where do you buy your wood's from Mandeel?
 
@jensz
My Wards (Ta'ifi) arrived yesterday as well. I will be using those black boxes to hold trinkets 😳😀
After my first sniff of the Brunei oil I had to send for a full bottle :X3: Why?? Because I don't have any Brunei oil in my collection. The Grandawood Brunei I sampled had too many sharp notes that just shredded the delicate beauty a Brunei oil could offer.
The HOM Brunei has the profile that platforms the beauty and sweetness. Last night's swipe was during my after-work-late-night-tired-nose, so as I have the time to do some proper swipes I will update my findings:Whistling:
 
@jensz Thanks for the pic!

I will be using those black boxes to hold trinkets
:thumbsup: Spot on, thank you for getting the idea! Generally people usually throw away boxes/ packaging, so I thought let me keep the lining loose, so you can get rid of the lining with the molded shape foam, and at the bottom you would be left with a velvet lined thin foam and maybe make use of the box.
 
Last edited:
@Oudamberlove, congrats on your new oils! Good call on the Brunei, can't wait to try it myself. I predict I will make the same decision you did. :Whistling::Whistling::Whistling:
After a second swipe, albeit a tiny swipe, I have to bring the point of application close to my nose to smell more aroma, I believe this oil requires a hefty swipe to enjoy it properly. The aroma keeps glowing though, even after I washed my hands/wrist, I can still smell the oil.
 
Back
Top