Amiin to your beautiful dua brother May Allah give you the best of fragrances of this life and the next.

This piece my brother is just like you guessed: sandalwood. Its over 100 years old and that's why the colour is like it is.... I wish you could smell it.

I haven't tried burning from it yet but wallah the smell from the wood is so so so amazing. It makes me literary hungry(smells like cookies lol) and I want to bite it. But I'm fasting 🙄😳
Jaza'akumullahu Khaira'a, brother. Your having that woody diamond- Sandal-, rather precious than that, and then your loving it is really lovable. You have smelt and enjoyed and shared; well, it has made me joyous: 'TIS ENOUGH!
By the way, burning such sort of log will be a foul game even after sacred Ramadan, I suppose😉!
Stay 'Sandaleen and Oudy! By the way, Musk is missing there, the Crown of fragrances!
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Thank you Kyarazen for sourcing these wonderful Brunei Heartwood pieces:Inlove::Inlove::Thumbsup:
 
View attachment 974 Thank you Kyarazen for sourcing these wonderful Brunei Heartwood pieces:Inlove::Inlove::Thumbsup:

Congrats Curt thoses pieces look nice especialy right at the middle a super resinated piece.

I burnt some to night it has a wonderfull aroma green jungly resinous but in the sweetest way you will love !:Inlove:

Did you already tried some ?
 
@m.arif 45 grams:Whistling:, yes I tend to hoard😳

@F4R1d0uX Just got 'em before leaving for work, no I haven't tried heating yet, but because there is a wonderful aroma at room temperature I decided to bottle it right away. Now, every time I uncap it and take a whiff it's like smelling Oud:Thumbsup:

This is just the "A Grade", but over half the pieces are very resinated with quite a few of them very very resinated. The AAA and AA grades were sold-out when I browsed 2088TEA.com, but I am very happy with the wood anyhow🙂 I am glad Faizal posted the website on the Oud Wood thread(thanks Faizal,:hand:high-five!).
 
@m.arif 45 grams:Whistling:, yes I tend to hoard😳

@F4R1d0uX Just got 'em before leaving for work, no I haven't tried heating yet, but because there is a wonderful aroma at room temperature I decided to bottle it right away. Now, every time I uncap it and take a whiff it's like smelling Oud:Thumbsup:

This is just the "A Grade", but over half the pieces are very resinated with quite a few of them very very resinated. The AAA and AA grades were sold-out when I browsed 2088TEA.com, but I am very happy with the wood anyhow🙂 I am glad Faizal posted the website on the Oud Wood thread(thanks Faizal,:hand:high-five!).

No worries homes, I've got a tiny bit of that left. It's very nice heartwood, pretty certain it's micro.
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
On the subject of wood... Just received some top notch Burmese wood. Hopefully have it up on the site later today
 
@m.arif 45 grams:Whistling:, yes I tend to hoard😳

@F4R1d0uX Just got 'em before leaving for work, no I haven't tried heating yet, but because there is a wonderful aroma at room temperature I decided to bottle it right away. Now, every time I uncap it and take a whiff it's like smelling Oud:Thumbsup:

This is just the "A Grade", but over half the pieces are very resinated with quite a few of them very very resinated. The AAA and AA grades were sold-out when I browsed 2088TEA.com, but I am very happy with the wood anyhow🙂 I am glad Faizal posted the website on the Oud Wood thread(thanks Faizal,:hand:high-five!).


Even the brown you will love it is heart wood different than normal woods try it in electronic burner and see also if you have small telescope check the resin and take photo if you don't mind...
 
Thank you my friend.
I tested some of what I already have in stock, hunters were not able to identify the specy of the three : smell is sweet resinous perfumey with a kind of greeness that I couldnt identify.

What is coming on picture has been identified as a malaccensis for sure.

Will weight it and burn few before selling to get the description.

I use a ko do pot with rice ash and a coal :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top