[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos


Now it’s time to relax and enjoy sinking agarwood at low temp, the real treat😀
 
Bro I already have an electric subitism heater, and I am thinking of buying this exact heater from KZ. Do you recommend it?

@Imran786 Better to ask @Kyarazen directly he is a friendly guy and very helpful.
IMHO this beautiful heater has many advantages but should be used to burn high-grade kinam (agarwood synonym)😀or high-grade sandalwood granules only, to make it clear it's a Kodo session without preparation.
Advantages :
-Portable
-long, very long burning session
-compact and beautiful design
-temp adjustment
-economic (a small piece of wood is enough for enjoyment)
Disadvantages :
-expansive
-not suitable for large piece of wood
-for personal enjoyment only will not fit for perfuming clothes or rooms...(no fumigation here)
Hope it helps !
 
nice pic thanks for sharing
 
Aleppo Soap, I used Aleppo soap for decades and I had a skin condition to soap , only soap that help my skin was the soap from Aleppo , the one I used was the Black seed soap , I have one bar left and I use it for educational purposes to show friends and families. The soap making in Aleppo goes back thousands of years , Cleopatra used Aleppo soap , The 1st crusades brought soap back into Europe, lots of history on Aleppo Soap , , once the terrible war started my friend who owns an Organic store in Verdun Montreal,said " Ish I got bad news for you , we can't get the soap
From Aleppo cause my Friends factory was demolished during a air raid and family fled and there soap factory has been abandoned , I started crying like somone died in my Family and Ali ( store owner) started crying also and he hugged me and said "all we can do is pray brother" . So I cleaned off Ali's shelf and when the last bar was left I could not use it cause I said in my heart this may be the last time I See Aleppo Soap .
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    IMG_2647.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 255
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    IMG_2648.webp
    137.7 KB · Views: 233
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    IMG_2649.webp
    210.3 KB · Views: 253
Aleppo Soap, I used Aleppo soap for decades and I had a skin condition to soap , only soap that help my skin was the soap from Aleppo , the one I used was the Black seed soap , I have one bar left and I use it for educational purposes to show friends and families. The soap making in Aleppo goes back thousands of years , Cleopatra used Aleppo soap , The 1st crusades brought soap back into Europe, lots of history on Aleppo Soap , , once the terrible war started my friend who owns an Organic store in Verdun Montreal,said " Ish I got bad news for you , we can't get the soap
From Aleppo cause my Friends factory was demolished during a air raid and family fled and there soap factory has been abandoned , I started crying like somone died in my Family and Ali ( store owner) started crying also and he hugged me and said "all we can do is pray brother" . So I cleaned off Ali's shelf and when the last bar was left I could not use it cause I said in my heart this may be the last time I See Aleppo Soap .

I have two boxes of Aleppo soap from my time in Qatar... I dare not use it.
 
Back
Top