Wow... amazing photo
SubanaAllah , You made me Smile brother , there a Soap Addicts like Ouddicts who collect soaps and top of there list is , #1 Aleppo Soap , MashaAllah Bhaia , Keep that Soap in a Dark and Dry place like a Closet or Pantry , that soap has History, past the 3 Religions and Past the Romans and Egyptians Time, and way before that , Super Rich history , May Allay SWT bring peace and Harmony In Sham and all Lands in the World.I have two boxes of Aleppo soap from my time in Qatar... I dare not use it.
Wow... amazing photo
![]()
Wild Wood From Upper Assam , New inventory for the Shop , Hope I don't burn all the Wood 😱

Ohh looks like curls of chocolate![]()
Wild Wood From Upper Assam , New inventory for the Shop , Hope I don't burn all the Wood 😱
Hahahaha he looks so proud and arrogant.
Yes they are very "Syrian" hahaha.Very nice pictures, i believe these boxes are made in Syria. I have a few they look fantastic and can be found on ebay