One out of two packages from Ulugbek arrived today, intact.

Mysore Sandal:
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
View attachment 9856 View attachment 9857 View attachment 9858 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9861 View attachment 9862 View attachment 9863 Al Salamu Alaykum and hello everyone,
Here is some of my Oud oils I would like to share with you inside the box that I built years ago,I build it out of Plexiglass.
The ships inside it’s Oud chips and my Oud wood collection still waiting for a box (I will make one day).
Enjoy.
J.
Not only your box and oud collection looks stunning, but your table furniture...😱 What kind of wood is that? Reminds me of silver birch wood veneer... perhaps olive ash?
 
Wow! What a table!
 
Initiated a NEW Venture:
Ingredients
:
1. Persian Saffron
2.Cardamom
3. Mysore Santal
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Gently pounded both saffron and cardamom, and then macerated them in Santal oil.
(At this point, I thought I have to put them in an empty jar without Sandal as the aroma was really classical. Never smelt such a beautiful attar till now.)
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

I have no inclination towards absolutes and tinctures and extracts. Cardamom scent has an invigorating aura that attracts me a lot. So, I decided to macerate saffron and cardamom in Sandal. This is the only way I can relish the light, sweet, elegant presence of cardamom coming through the strands of saffron.

Dearest Rasoul seconded this wild idea, and I know his creative olfactory.
 
Last edited:
Initiated a NEW Venture:
Ingredients
:
1. Persian Saffron
2.Cardamom
3. Mysore Santal
View attachment 9896 View attachment 9898
Gently pounded both saffron and cardamom, and then macerated them in Santal oil.
(At this point, I thought I have to put them in an empty jar without Sandal as the aroma was really classical. Never smelt such a beautiful attar till now.)
View attachment 9897
I have no inclination towards absolutes and tinctures and, to certain extent, extracts. Cardamom scent has invigorating aura that attracts me a lot. So, I decided to macerate saffron and cardamom in Sandal. This is the only way I can relish the light, sweet, elegant presence of cardamom coming through the strands of saffron.

Dearest Rasoul seconded this wild idea, and I know his creative olfactory.
MashaAllah looks amazing...nice idea..

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk
 
Initiated a NEW Venture:
Ingredients
:
1. Persian Saffron
2.Cardamom
3. Mysore Santal
View attachment 9896 View attachment 9898
Gently pounded both saffron and cardamom, and then macerated them in Santal oil.
(At this point, I thought I have to put them in an empty jar without Sandal as the aroma was really classical. Never smelt such a beautiful attar till now.)
View attachment 9897
I have no inclination towards absolutes and tinctures and extracts. Cardamom scent has an invigorating aura that attracts me a lot. So, I decided to macerate saffron and cardamom in Sandal. This is the only way I can relish the light, sweet, elegant presence of cardamom coming through the strands of saffron.

Dearest Rasoul seconded this wild idea, and I know his creative olfactory.
Brother Rai you’re inspire me with your great ideas ,and I agreed with you about the Absolutes .
Most of the time I got a very sharp note from the Absolutes while for example Cardamom (seeds)has that lovely scent that making me Feel the pleasure of flying !
Now did you use the Cardamom pod (I mean seeds and shells ) or just the seeds ?
From the picture I will guess both ?! And yes what do you think of using just the seeds ?
Because the shells will observe lots of oil ! Unless it’s necessary for a full aroma ?!
Please let us know, thank you very much for the great ideas
 
Do you make small wooden objects too? With intricate details. Like wood inlays?
Sure I have a lot and I wouldn’t mind to post some pictures,but this is an Oud forum (natural perfume as well)and I don’t know if I am allowed?!
Again I don’t sell anything and I don’t post anything anywhere in social media as well.
But if it’s ok I have no problem of posting here for the Ouddict only.
 
Sure I have a lot and I wouldn’t mind to post some pictures,but this is an Oud forum (natural perfume as well)and I don’t know if I am allowed?!
Again I don’t sell anything and I don’t post anything anywhere in social media as well.
But if it’s ok I have no problem of posting here for the Ouddict only.
Understandable. But I dont think it will be an issue if you post those in one of the threads here: https://www.ouddict.com/forums/other-things-were-into.38/
 
I would love to see more of your work.
 
Now did you use the Cardamom pod (I mean seeds and shells ) or just the seeds ?
From the picture I will guess both ?! And yes what do you think of using just the seeds ?
Because the shells will observe lots of oil ! Unless it’s necessary for a full aroma ?!
Dear Joyoud, just seeds are there, not pod at all. First I opened two pods, but when ground the seeds, the aroma was that strong I quickly lessened the quantity so that Saffron must remain there.

Exact now I am heating that on the mug-warmer. Let's see what would happen after two months.
 
Back
Top