Oudgraphy for the Ouddicts. :Cooler:

1. Sri Lankan Adam's Peak
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

2. Vietnam Nha Trang
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

3. Filipino Premium
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

4. Brunei Incense Grade
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
The Oils I awaited the most in my life. It took months to arrive here in Pakistan.

Respected Tajul Bakhshi's Oud oils direct from him. No medium between him and me. Talked to him a couple of months ago, and found him what a master has to be. His words reflect he inherited Oud as such.

He had four oils of different batches. This 1 ml vial in the pic is a gift for me.

I will share some very important tips as well that he shared regarding Oud and Oud oils.
Here are the pics:
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited:
The Oil I awaited the most in my life. It took months to arrive here in Pakistan.

Respected Tajul Bakhshi's Oud oils direct from him. No medium between he and me. Talked to him a couple of months ago, and found him what a master has to be. His words reflect he inherited Oud as such.

He had four oil of different batches. The 1 ml vial he gifted to me.

I will share some very important tips as well that he shared regarding Oud and Oud oils.
Here are the pics:
View attachment 10077
View attachment 10076
View attachment 10078
Cant wait to learn more
 
Does anyone know what the sample with blue cap is ?
Got these when I bought zaza zen from zaza haus website a white ago. I am going to try them today but cant find the SEUFI sample listed on ensars website, so have no idea what it is.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    68E15CE0-5183-43CF-AC22-ABAFA94295FB.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 399
@MrEleven1181 are you sure that was from Ensar? I've had a few hand written samples from them but they're always in that skinnier vial and the writing's neater


Infact no forget that lol that sample might be the one from pureoud I bought a oil from them a while ago as well. Need to organise my samples better i think.

Looked it up its a Cambodi oud from pureoud, have it on now quite nice actually reminds me of EO Oud Yusuf i had on the other day. Quite jammie and fruity oud.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top