Sorry bro for late reply.Please do tell.....
When you have the time![]()
I am in Toronto as well, would be lovely to meet the oud-heads of Toronto!And so the Canadian Oud Guild grows...
We should start a thread for GTA members meet up!
Dear Wakaas, your profile pic of that bottle is so beautiful. The crystal bottle looks like the one Agar Aura offers, are those crystal bottles good for oud oils? I want to decant my oud oils into them.Sorry bro for late reply.
Iam new to oud so I won't be able to do justice in describing it. Its very clean and definitely has that kiara vibe to it. Seems very high quality oud and has smooth feel to it.
Thankyou bro. Its indeed v pretty but I would not recommend them. Best are 3ml regular bottles with glass dabber or high recovery v vialsDear Wakaas, your profile pic of that bottle is so beautiful. The crystal bottle looks like the one Agar Aura offers, are those crystal bottles good for oud oils?
Thank you!Thankyou bro. Its indeed v pretty but I would not recommend them. Best are 3ml regular bottles with glass dabber or high recovery v vials
I tried to decant my oud oil once with those one time plastic pippettes, but there was just a lot of waste of oud oil. The pippette gets filled with oud oil inside and outside the pippette, even after decanting the pippette keeps getting filled with oud oil inside, and outside the pippette gets really messy with oud oils.Thankyou bro. Its indeed v pretty but I would not recommend them. Best are 3ml regular bottles with glass dabber or high recovery v vials
If you have to decant, decant it with dabber. Its time taking but with practice and patience its worth it and no wastage whatsoeverI tried to decant my oud oil once with those one time plastic pippettes, but there was just a lot of waste of oud oil. The pippette gets filled with oud oil inside and outside the pippette, even after decanting the pippette keeps getting filled with oud oil inside, and outside the pippette gets really messy with oud oils.
Where can I get this? Probably is better that typical pippettes.Wouldn't a wide gauge syringe (10-16 gauge) be a better tool for this since the nature of a syringe is to be quite exact?
Thank you for the tip!If you have to decant, decant it with dabber. Its time taking but with practice and patience its worth it and no wastage whatsoever
Where can I get this? Probably is better that typical pippettes.