beautiful
I usually only buy by the gram....not by the whole tree.....Two more Hainan pieces
to enter into my coffer.




people here call that looking "char"Seen wood like this before - is it cut like from the center of the tree?
I was told that those pieces are from the tree stump.Seen wood like this before - is it cut like from the center of the tree?
people here call that looking "char"
Holyyyy !!!
LolThose must have cost at least $10.
You all with your crazy oud budgets. This forum is not good for me...
My agarwood budget is possible through “reverse distillation”, I convert oud oil back to agarwood, via the PayPal apparatus😀Those must have cost at least $10.
You all with your crazy oud budgets. This forum is not good for me...
Good one!My agarwood budget is possible through “reverse distillation”, I convert oud oil back to agarwood, via the PayPal apparatus😀
But sadly, I miss a lot of my oils🙁
Nicely putMy agarwood budget is possible through “reverse distillation”, I convert oud oil back to agarwood, via the PayPal apparatus😀
But sadly, I miss a lot of my oils🙁