Ever since I got a tola of Tyson's neroli I have been in love.Afghani Neroli
Afghani Nangarhar Rose
Both acquired from Orzala (Arsala Abdullah Khan). Well, beginning of 2021 brought me these superb fragrances, especially this Neroli is literally fabulous.
View attachment 16147
I myself had acquired a tola of that Neroli, but this one by Orzala is another level. No comparison at all, really.Ever since I got a tola of Tyson's neroli I have been in love.
My quest begins.I myself had acquired a tola of that Neroli, but this one by Orzala is another level. No comparison at all, really.
Stinking sinking"Ss rank"
sinking and smells bad?
this was sold as srilankan and the box had many pieces same look, smell white wood sadly"Ss rank"
sinking and smells bad?
I hope you got your money back.this was sold as srilankan and the box had many pieces same look, smell white wood sadly
12g for around 67$
did not buy it, i toke the pic inside shop 🙂 and i even burned it thereI hope you got your money back.
sadly local market here you see many of those in many shops, i mean take alrabiya and asaq shops here all ther wood 100% modified, same for other company who claim to sell mostly "malaysia oud" its all painted woodThat wood looks dodgy similar to other dodgy looking very expensive wood ive seen recently....
sadly its, some painted way darker, like ones alrasasi/asaq/alarabiya sell here localySo that was white wood painted that color? Deliberate and deceptive?