iori
親月
they are pretty good, some better than the others, there is one piece in the 24g i got was bad i would say but i did not take screenshot for itHow do these, soil grade appearing, pieces smell?
they are pretty good, some better than the others, there is one piece in the 24g i got was bad i would say but i did not take screenshot for itHow do these, soil grade appearing, pieces smell?
Nice haul! How’s the Ibn Zayud? That one is very tempting. Especially after how good Ibn Zamrak was.
Nice haul! How’s the Ibn Zayud? That one is very tempting. Especially after how good Ibn Zamrak was.
Knowing you’re liking it is what matters most! 🙂I was wearing it a few days ago - very good, it stood out as being quite different ....but man I'm so crap with describing oils - can't really articulate HOW. Will need to wear it again and I'm all swiped out currently
Congrats and all the best with the new move!!
That looks wonderful MashaAllah.My six months old and growing ASO Mysore Sandlewood oil and Kashmiri Mongolian musk grains...