and more!
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
I visited a local incense shop called "Yizhi incense" today. they have some awesome collections.
I gave the manager some of my oud oils and incense(mostly from Al Hashimi and RPP) because I was curious how local vendors would react to oud oils.

thankfully she liked those. 😁 then she shaved off some juicy Vietnamese kyara for me in return. 😋

P1070564.jpeg
P1070565.jpeg
P1070566.jpeg
P1070567.jpeg
P1070569.jpeg
P1070570.jpeg
P1070572.jpeg
P1070578.jpeg
P1070580.jpeg
P1070581.jpeg
 
Wearing FIRST FRACTION of OUD OIL (45 to 50 days old distillation) is a memorable experience for me. Notes feel like fragrant silk woven into a classical tapestry. Its silk like feel and a sword like effect both are crazy beautiful.
I had requested the respected distiller to facilitate me by providing me with the first fraction and the second fraction of Oud oils to learn how they do project and evolve separately.
IMG20210819191450.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wearing FIRST FRACTION of OUD OIL (45 to 50 days old distillation) is a memorable experience for me. Notes feel like fragrant silk woven into a classical tapestry. Its silk like feel and a sword like effect both are crazy beautiful.
I had requested the respected distiller to facilitate me by providing me with the first fraction and the second fraction of Oud oils to learn how they do project and evolve separately.
View attachment 18993
Sounds lovely! The colour of the oil reminds me of Au Luong by Agar Aura.
 
Back
Top