-Renton-
True Ouddict
No, I am asking if you can of course, what the Hoi An Black Soil smells like, in English please? If you can't speak English it is okay老惠安(越南水沉香)View attachment 36024
No, I am asking if you can of course, what the Hoi An Black Soil smells like, in English please? If you can't speak English it is okay老惠安(越南水沉香)View attachment 36024
你的說法應該是現在的說法。早期只說產地你看到我的沉香應該是越南。很少能看到比對的沉香。保有原始狀態這沉香是什麼產地、什麼品種?會安黑土?如果是這樣,它聞起來像什麼,我很快就會得到一些不錯的會安黑土棒。
可以把照片拉大看.老沉香之美美麗的歲月之痕(老惠安越南水沉香)View attachment 36245
This definitely resembles the couple of higher tier Cambodian oils I have smelled.1g of Cambodi Qadeem - First Cambodian oil and first oil from mesOUD. Loving this oil.
View attachment 36493
It is an amazing plantation oil!!! Best one I have tried as it gives the psychoactive effect of mood boost. I shall write about it soon (maybe, if I feel I can write it properly but it would just be a basic first impression) or when I get more time with it.This definitely resembles the couple of higher tier Cambodian oils I have smelled.
That is only 1g?1g of Cambodi Qadeem - First Cambodian oil and first oil from mesOUD. Loving this oil.
View attachment 36493
Payment for 1 gr,but always more than 15% extra 😉That is only 1g?
Looks more. Looks beautiful.
Oh well thank you mehmet my brother !!!!Payment for 1 gr,but always more than 15% extra 😉